Sept 15th North Lincoln
Sept 22nd at East Lincoln
Sept 29th Fred T Foard
Oct 6th West Iredell
Oct 13th at North Iredell
Oct 20th at ST. Stephens
Oct 27th Hickory

Statesville 2023 Schedule

How is Brown still playing Concord last with Robinson joining the SPC?
I seen earlier the schedule from Friday Nights in K-Town that was put out. Actually I put the wrong day for AL Brown n Concord game. It should be on 10/27 at AL Brown and not 10/26 at Concord that I put down. Here is Brown’s full schedule. I’m not sure where Concord Robinson will fit in on SPC conference schedule as of yet.
Aug 18 @ West Rowan
Aug 25 NW Cabarrus
Sept 8 South Rowan
Sept 15 @ Hickory Ridge
Sept 22 Lake Norman
Sept 29 @ Cox Mill
Oct 6 West Cabarrus
Oct 13 South Iredell
Oct 20 @ Mooresville
Oct 27 Concord

Last edited:
How is Brown still playing Concord last with Robinson joining the SPC?
Because Concord’s SPC schedule had them playing Lake Norman Charter the last game of the year, but LNC doesn’t play football so that opened up the last week of the year to play Brown.

Because Concord’s SPC schedule had them playing Lake Norman Charter the last game of the year, but LNC doesn’t play football so that opened up the last week of the year to play Brown.
When did LNC drop football

LNC does have football, but thought they were 2A, did they drop it?

LNC does have football, but thought they were 2A, did they drop it?
they still do play football, but they play as independent and play all charter and private school from what I could tell from their schedule. I guess they are 3A they play all other sports in the 3 A SPC.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Your schedule sure did not prepare you for what happened the last week of the regular season at home against a 3a no scheduling team ….lol
Took you over 2 months to come up with that??? Let's compare records it's not good for the skirts against the raiders.

Will New Bern possess enough might to repeat as champions in 2023?

Blessings to all programs

Mooresville Schedule
@Davie
Home vs Reagan
@West Rowan
Home vs Cox Mill
@Hickory Ridge
Home vs Provo
Home vs South Iredell
@West Cabarrus
Home vs ALB
@Lake Norman

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looks like the Butler vs South Pointe SC game is a no go. Butler is looking for a game that week.

I heard Dutch Fork will open their season at Colquitt County in Georgia. A 7A team that went 13-1 last year. Also being a double header with Christ School from Asheville area playing Lowndes high. Date and time that I lm not sure yet.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
I heard Dutch Fork will open their season at Colquitt County in Georgia. A 7A team that went 13-1 last year. Also being a double header with Christ School from Asheville area playing Lowndes high. Date and time that I lm not sure yet.
Oh my goodness, Christ School vs Lowndes? Lowndes by 75

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Provo??? Are they fying in from Utah??? 😯😂

I know ALB is Brown and definitely NOT Albemarle!!! 😂🤣
Idk what u mean about Brown bc ALB = AL Brown always has - If it was Albermarle I would spell that out

I always seem put Provo for some reason for Providence 😂😂 it what it is

Well, it looks like you're too damn lazy to spell it out ... I don't have time for illiterates!!!
Well I am sorry if I want to use Abbreviations like Many others use on this forum then so be it. If u don’t like it Then that’s your issue not mine

Thanks and have a great day!

That is a terrible idea. How in the world did they end up with Christ School?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT