ADVERTISEMENT

2023 non conference rumors

I do know that South Iredell want have East Forsyth and West Iredell on their non conference schedule. But I don’t know who the replacements will be yet.

Does anyone know if Hough will play Dutch Fork again or was that just a one time deal.

Does anyone know if Hough will play Dutch Fork again or was that just a one time deal.
I'm thinking that was a one-off for the Charlotte Kickoff. They had something similar with Creekside. I'd imagine you'd like more home games at some point, but apparently no one in SC wants to play them non-region except Spartanburg, or maybe that's just Knotts goading them.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Richmond Senior could be Indy, Butler, Cardinal Gibbons and Weddington...
RC used to get flack for Cottonelle-like non-conference opponents. Not anymore. I get it, though. Being East permanently and being close to Meck Co. can help them get ready for playoffs.

They must plan on being much improved next season. Hope so. That’s a gaunt-let.

Indy and Butler are young teams so many of their impact players are coming back so Richmond will be playing against talented teams with experience. I love that Richmond will schedule tough opponents.
What will Richmond have coming back? I really have concerns about QB.

DF was a much different team in August when they played Hough. Spartanburg almost beat them. Playoffs, 63-14. DF when they're humming beats a lot of teams.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Nope. Kannapolis has four SPC teams lined up as nonconference opponents for 2023. They are West Rowan,Concord,NW Cabarrus,and South Rowan.
That’s a super weak non conference schedule for us.

Nope. Kannapolis has four SPC teams lined up as nonconference opponents for 2023. They are West Rowan,Concord,NW Cabarrus,and South Rowan.
They’re in 4A, this is a 2A/3A OOC slate. That does nothing for them. Only Concord truly makes sense.

I think Kannapolis is playing the local schools to get a better fan turnout.The last few years the visitors fans have been almost non existent in nonconference games except for the Concord game.Hopefully NW Cabarrus,West Rowan,and South Rowan fans pack the visitors side the next few years.That means more money in the coffers for the Wonders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT