ADVERTISEMENT

2023 non conference rumors

Agree with K71 it’s a money thing. Visitor side has been terrible the last few years. Maybe this schedule will help.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86 and K71
Kannapolis is 8-0 in nonconference games the last two years playing 4A teams from Charlotte,Monroe,and of course 3A Concord in the Bell game.The Wonders problem has been beating teams in the Greater Metro Conference.The last two years they have posted 1-5 and 2-4 records in their conference.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I see AL Brown will have SR back on schedule. Here would be my thought. I would like to see them play Salisbury than SR. JMO.

How many will AL Brown be returning next year from this past season.
On Offense if no one transfer the QB two WR and a running will be back. On defense I think a good core of players will be back. They played a lot of JR and Sophomores this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Buford won't play IMG. None of the GA schools will. They could probably hang though. They beat Mill Creek. That was their only L.

So Butler's out of conf. schedule will be Rolesville, Richmond, South Pointe (SC), and now Weddington

Reactions: New3ra
Rumor has it - Hough is off Mooresville Schedule n Reagan is the replace for Mooresville schedule
Sounds like Mooresville is trying to schedule games they can win. They will continue to win 6-9 regular season games each year against a weak schedule and will end their season with a first or second round playoff loss.

They won’t ever compete for a state championship, but the fan base will be content with a winning record and beating Lake Norman 2 out of every 3 years.

I did see AL Brown football schedule. But I will just list non conference games.
Aug 18 @ West Rowan
Aug 25 NW Cabarrus
Sept 8 South Rowan
Oct 26 @ Concord

IMO If AL Brown is going to play teams that are close to their surrounding area they probably better off playing Salisbury than South Rowan. That game would be better competition wise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT