ADVERTISEMENT

South Brunswick Opening

Any rumors on who’s applied to take the Head Coaching position at South Brunswick?
IDK but I read they have had over 30 applicants. Lewis did a great job there. SB has 1300 kids and they had to play four 4A schools each year. Under Lewis, SB beat NH, Laney and Ashley and lost to Hoggard 10-9 in 2019.

would the west Brunswick coach come over? Coach Handy is from the triad area and did great things at Randleman

is West Brunswick happy with there coach?
I don't think so Handy is a very very good coach and someone I have coached against and known for more than a decade. Great guy solid coach I would see why after year 1 that WB would be unhappy with Handy

I don't think so Handy is a very very good coach and someone I have coached against and known for more than a decade. Great guy solid coach I would see why after year 1 that WB would be unhappy with Handy
why do u think they aren't?

I believe the school board didn’t approve
And that is why Coaches don’t resign their current job until all the approvals are done. Even though fans want the coach gone as soon as they hear he may have another job.

NB isn't opening anytime soon I would venture to say. Seems like that coach is locked in there. SB would be a great destination. Already have some good assistants and great facilities.

Yikes - I hope whoever was planning to take that job had a back-up plan in place or hadn't backed out of where they were at previously yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT