Sept 15th North Lincoln
Sept 22nd at East Lincoln
Sept 29th Fred T Foard
Oct 6th West Iredell
Oct 13th at North Iredell
Oct 20th at ST. Stephens
Oct 27th Hickory

Statesville 2023 Schedule
Would rather is Kings Mountain, Crest, AC Reynolds, Dudley, Mooresville, Davie County, Mt. Tabor, heck I'd rather see Statesville against Shelby or Salisbury but at least they're playing 4a Schools.

How's NC feel about scheduling Colquitt County?
You mean Lowndes. Dutch Fork is playing Colquitt.

Christ School lost to Rabun Gap, lost badly to Providence Day twice. Lowndes didn't have a great year, but look at some of their competition.. American Heritage, Valdosta, beat Grayson and they handled a couple of the better SC teams.

Christ School has some dudes, but I don't see how the NC team comes out on the right side of that one unless they're trending in opposite directions. Just FB math, so could be wrong.

I do think Colquitt and Dutch Fork could be a good match-up. Dutch Fork loses some key pieces at QB, RB, LB. But they had good depth last year, plus..Knotts.

I also saw where Buford is supposed to take on St Frances. That might be another good one out-of-state. I would've taken Buford last year.

Last edited:
One schedule I saw showing Dutch Fork plays at Colquitt Co ( GA) on 8/19 Saturday. Not sure of time. Also home game against Hough on 9/1 and Weddington on 9/22.

Reactions: btango
Sounds like a good probability that Butler is going to Atlanta week 3 to play Langston Hughes HS in the Cam Newton tournament

Sounds like a good probability that Butler is going to Atlanta week 3 to play Langston Hughes HS in the Cam Newton tournament
That’s a really stiff test but they have a talented team coming back with D1 talent. I like Butler playing teams from other states because they really haven’t done that in the past.

That’s a really stiff test but they have a talented team coming back with D1 talent. I like Butler playing teams from other states because they really haven’t done that in the past.
And unlike the St. John's game this one is against a border state so it will help RPI

The team they send to Atlanta should be one of their better teams since they lost to Grimsley in the 4A west final a couple years ago.

Ok I did find information about Dutch Fork n Colquitt Co. GA
There will be a double header on Aug 19. Lowndes vs Christ School at 4 pm
Colquitt Co vs Dutch Fork at 7pm.
Games will be played on Tom White Field at Mack Thorpe Stadium.
Ticket information for games will be announced later.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Reagan at Mooresville week could be a top game to watch. What does Mooresville have for 2023? Reagan has a lot returning

Reagan at Mooresville week could be a top game to watch. What does Mooresville have for 2023? Reagan has a lot returning
Its hard to say right now - I know we have a few transfer that have came in but offensively - We wont be very stellar. QB, WR, OL is where we will lack and depending how those positions form n gel n all its hard to say what we will do but We will be very very very run heavy this yr then last yr imo

Defense wise: Could be a top 15 Defense in the state , we have almost everyone back from last yr and probabley is better then last yr at maybe 2 spots if they used the right folks in them this yr. Only thing will be how long can they hold if the offense doesnt do much?

Its hard to say right now - I know we have a few transfer that have came in but offensively - We wont be very stellar. QB, WR, OL is where we will lack and depending how those positions form n gel n all its hard to say what we will do but We will be very very very run heavy this yr then last yr imo

Defense wise: Could be a top 15 Defense in the state , we have almost everyone back from last yr and probabley is better then last yr at maybe 2 spots if they used the right folks in them this yr. Only thing will be how long can they hold if the offense doesnt do much?
Is AJ going back to Qb.

Nah
Sounds like Mooresville is trying to schedule games they can win. They will continue to win 6-9 regular season games each year against a weak schedule and will end their season with a first or second round playoff loss.

They won’t ever compete for a state championship, but the fan base will be content with a winning record and beating Lake Norman 2 out of every 3 years.
Nah. It was a scheduling conflict with Hough that meant the game had to be dropped.

If you think the fan base is “content” with 6-9 wins, and one and done in the playoffs…. You clearly don’t know anything about the fan base lol.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Hard to say. Heard a couple rumors floating around that would greatly affect that position. But my guess is I doubt he goes to QB.
I'll be shocked if he's not starting next year at QB. Kid is special!! That 8th grade group from Mooresville Middle is going to make some big time noise by the time they reach 10th, 11th grade they are talented.

I'll be shocked if he's not starting next year at QB. Kid is special!! That 8th grade group from Mooresville Middle is going to make some big time noise by the time they reach 10th, 11th grade they are talented.
Imo Mooresville has lacked in QB depth market I mean Last best QB in this county is Pope, Ladowski, Tommy B (Those ones I know I’m sure I may missed a few but u get my point)

So here is interesting schedule for Christ School. Looks like a tough row to hoe.

8/19 Lowndes ( GA) vs Christ School
8/25 CS vs St Joseph Regional ( NJ). St Joseph Regional has Don Bosco Prep on their schedule.
9/1 CS vs Carrollwood Day ( Tampa Fl.)
9/8 Rabun Gap ( GA) vs CS
9/22 CS vs Providence Day
9/30 Asheville School ( Independent) vs CS
10/6 CS vs Charlotte Christian
10/20 CS vs Cabarrus [ Cannon/ Concord Academy]
10/27 Metrolina Christian Academy vs CS

Last edited:
Reactions: Champ_24 and btango
So here is interesting schedule for Christ School. Looks like a tough row to hoe.

8/19 Lowndes ( GA) vs Christ School
8/25 CS vs St Joseph Regional ( NJ). St Joseph Regional has Don Bosco Prep on their schedule.
9/1 CS vs Carrollwood Day ( Tampa Fl.)
9/8 Rabun Gap ( GA) vs CS
9/22 CS vs Providence Day
9/30 Asheville vs CS
10/6 CS vs Charlotte Christian
10/20 CS vs Cabarrus [ Cannon/ Concord Academy]
10/27 Metrolina Christian Academy vs CS
Can they win three or more?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
To make a correction. Christ School plays Asheville school (Independent) on 9/30. Not Asheville High.

That’s a brutal but Isn’t Weddington going slightly down this yr ?
They lost a couple really good players but had a lot of really young talent. The line is mature which is usually a good sign. Don’t really see a drop off this year… No doubt Dutch Fork and Butler will be a tall order!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
They lost a couple really good players but had a lot of really young talent. The line is mature which is usually a good sign. Don’t really see a drop off this year… No doubt Dutch Fork and Butler will be a tall order!
They got a nice transfer from Cutty too.

Reactions: onioncfb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT