ADVERTISEMENT

2023 DUMPSTER BOWL ..... Richlands @ SWO

WHO WINS

• Total voters

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Can my Stallions shake off the devastating loss to the Wildcats last year. After 30+ years of dominance over The town of perfect water it finally came to pass, we lost. As happened the last Richland victory before that it was a 1 point margin. Was it a fluke, probably not, it wasnt a matter of IF, just WHEN.

Our defense showed moments of brillance against a superior O line of Jacksonville in last weeks loss. Once the Cards rotated their second string line in we did OK on Offense. I think that is more like what we will see in conference play.

Unlike our well respected conference pals up the road who play at the Duplin County Land Fill, AKA the DOG POUND we have a small symbol of our games (dumpster) unlike their entire stadium.

Big question for the well known posters on here ......WHO WINS THIS ONE ?

Can my Stallions shake off the devastating loss to the Wildcats last year. After 30+ years of dominance over The town of perfect water it finally came to pass, we lost. As happened the last Richland victory before that it was a 1 point margin. Was it a fluke, probably not, it wasnt a matter of IF, just WHEN.

Our defense showed moments of brillance against a superior O line of Jacksonville in last weeks loss. Once the Cards rotated their second string line in we did OK on Offense. I think that is more like what we will see in conference play.

Unlike our well respected conference pals up the road who play at the Duplin County Land Fill, AKA the DOG POUND we have a small symbol of our games (dumpster) unlike their entire stadium.

Big question for the well known posters on here ......WHO WINS THIS ONE ?
Great Post I would say flip a coin. If Richlands Can score over 21 point Richlands wins. If SW can establish the run SW wins. My Opinion Richlands scores over 21-13

Great Post I would say flip a coin. If Richlands Can score over 21 point Richlands wins. If SW can establish the run SW wins. My Opinion Richlands scores over 21-13
Don’t know crush. I don’t think the stallions are as low as last year. They will want it more. I’ll take SWO 21-13.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Don’t know crush. I don’t think the stallions are as low as last year. They will want it more. I’ll take SWO 21-
Don’t know crush. I don’t think the stallions are as low as last year. They will want it more. I’ll take SWO 21-13.
I promise you they had more talent last year. They will win 3 games since adding Goldsboro 😂 Coach Padgett never shop a win

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
From SWOs play last Friday against a BIGGER, FAST, and Nobody going both ways I would think the Stallions will run the ball up and down the field on the Wildcats. We did have a little problem with the passes to the outside but did cover a lot of them well. We put good pressure against the QB against a huge O line. Our O line was a little undermanned against a huge Card defense line. Our recievers were open a lot but poorly thrown passes resulted in incompletes and of course Int. We did int some also. I dont think Richlands can protect their QB as well as Jville did. I look for the D to have a great game as well as our RBs. Look our for Dorsey, I think he will go for over 200 with 2+ TDs.

The Dumpster is ready. After SWO makes their entrance it will be positioned on the Richlands side ready to load them in after the beat down and delivered back up the road till next year. Sorry but their will be no room for the Wildcat fans in it. They will have to wonder back home by themselfs. We would provide a bigger one but with the inflated cost of everything we have to have economy of scale. Like the JV last night the Varsity Stallions will prevail and restart the long, long span of Orange and Black victorys.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT