ADVERTISEMENT

Turf vs No Turf

Pro Turf or Pro Natural Grass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
I thought I would make a form about Turf vs No turf, Seem like in WNC/Piedmont of NC as well there is growing theme of High schools getting turf which includes Lincolnton, Hickory, Concord, AL Brown and Many other have or gotten turf in last 5-10 years.
There been a debate on IF turf is Safe for Athletes as we seen issue at the highest level in the NFL and even in college due to turf and injuries related to turf !

Are you PRO Turf or Pro Natural Grass?

Personally - I am Pro Turf and Thats only been because Mooresville has had turf and thats all I have known throughout my HS career and I have seen many school along the way convert to Turf since then and also Many HS get turf to save Money and Maintains unlike the NFL/College that have the means and funds to have crews and other people maintain their facilities

Only Negative for me is - It is expensive to replace or repair if something does happen to it and also HEAT that also come with turf makes it even HOTTER in the summer months and also TURF burn is just as bad as Road Rash

Lincolnton turf field looks really nice. Looks they did a good job. As a fan of the sport. It doesn’t matter to me to see the game played on grass or turf. But it’s neat to see a game played muddy or sloppy conditions on grass. Probably players don’t like to play in those conditions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT