ADVERTISEMENT

2023 1A Baseabll brackets with bracket updates

Great job Mustangs…
Still wish ER had been your opponent but apparently Charter deserved it.
PAC7 and all…🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Maiden Creek
For the sake of example. Do all of UCA's students come from Randolph County? I doubt it. And, where do most of UCA's students come from? Southwestern? Asheboro High? Montgomery Central. There's a lot about this charter school stuff which I do NOT undertand ...

For the sake of example. Do all of UCA's students come from Randolph County? I doubt it. And, where do most of UCA's students come from? Southwestern? Asheboro High? Montgomery Central. There's a lot about this charter school stuff which I do NOT undertand ...
Any student in a 25 mile radius is eligible to attend charter. Must get through lottery though if there are too many in their grade 🙄

Look at 25 miles from UCA in Asheboro. All of Randolph, some of Montgomery, some of Davidson and dare I say, some of Moore!

Ok I’m done now…

Any student in a 25 mile radius is eligible to attend charter. Must get through lottery though if there are too many in their grade 🙄

Look at 25 miles from UCA in Asheboro. All of Randolph, some of Montgomery, some of Davidson and dare I say, some of Moore!

Ok I’m done now…

A friend of mine is a high school head coach and he told me that a few years ago in the Van days, UCA came after one of his players and as recent as last year Randleman made a play for one of his players. Why are some schools allowed to do this and others not?

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT