ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Schedule

BlackKnight24

Apr 17, 2015
Anyone know when the football schedules will be out for 2019. Already looking forward to seeing who my team will play. I know there will be some changes in some schedules for next season.

DxchYv0WkAAX_mN.png:large

Big time kudos to MC for that schedule. Paired with an already tough conference schedule. Not many teams in the country have that tough of a line up.

Hoggard opens the season at home against South Robeson...why????! South Rob is a 1A team that was 1-10 last season and lost many games by 40+ points. This matchup benefits nobody. I vote for a schedule switch on 8/23. South Rob vs Goldsboro and New Bern vs Hoggard

BTW..That 'Bear Shield' on the New Bern helmet is really nice..

Hoggard opens the season at home against South Robeson...why????! South Rob is a 1A team that was 1-10 last season and lost many games by 40+ points. This matchup benefits nobody. I vote for a schedule switch on 8/23. South Rob vs Goldsboro and New Bern vs Hoggard

I usually would say the same thing in regards to our week 1 opponent but I'm not even sure we can beat them! Will be our first game in this brand new system with the new coach. I do miss playing the Vikes, though.

I think the new coach wants to use the shield, would be pretty sweet.

I noticed the bear has nail polish on the claws and tongue longer than what Gene Simmons can produce. Was this bear designed to appeal to all fans regardless of how they self identify?

I see what you mean...South Rob....has only 9 wins in the past 5yrs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT