ADVERTISEMENT

1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

Yeah this telecast is horrible. One play and we will be right back for a long time. The 1-2 plays and blue screen we will be right back. But hey I did get to see a commercial.

Go Mountaineers
Tried to watch on a local channel here in Cary but it is said technical difficultly but able to watch it on NFHS just fine good coverage

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Apparently, the MY TV network is showing all the games. Good coverage. There are stations in Greensboro, Raleigh and Charlotte. Appears that it can be viewed on HULU as well. Maybe other ways, but not sure.

Apparently, the MY TV network is showing all the games. Good coverage. There are stations in Greensboro, Raleigh and Charlotte. Appears that it can be viewed on HULU as well. Maybe other ways, but not sure.
I'm not finding it on Hulu. Do youbknow where to look?

Mitchell Fans...
Does anyone know what's going on with MY40..it was supposed to broadcast the game today but its not showing in the guide..It was also supposed to have last night's 3A championship game but it wasn't on either....?
That's odd. I watched the game last night but I also have YouTube TV. Hopefully it will be on MY40 if not I know it is on nfhs network

But on a serious note congrats to Mitchell on making it here. For some reason I’ve adopted y’all as my favorite west team since we’ve been in 1A. Hope to have a good/injury free game
Thanks! Safe travels to you guys as well. What a great opportunity to play such a historic program. I hope we can keep it close and play our best. Really great to see two well coached and disciplined teams!

That’s the worst video I’ve seen lol. Shelby at 9? Whose been better the last 10 years. No reidsville, Murphy, or robbinsville? Bunch of guys that probably never stepped foot in nc

Reactions: Swain97
I want my 2 minutes back. Best programs in NC history for a year, I can see Butler and Mallard Creek. But history and tradition, miss me with that garbage.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Long ass walk to get to this crappy light blue blight of a stadium. Ready for an awesome game. Win or lose, brothers in purple!

• Haha
Reactions: SPRaiders78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT