ADVERTISEMENT

1a Eastern Final Tarboro vs Rosewood

It happened right in front of me and I didn’t see the QB do anything other than pull guys back.

I just watched the replay on NFHS. The QB only tried to separate players and pull them back. Should not be penalized for that.

No, 7 didn’t do anything but pull our player away. I am watching the incident on NFHS. Rosewood #33 ran up behind our #68 and hit him from behind twice and just started swinging. He was trying to start a fight.
It happened right infront of where I was standing and that’s exactly what I saw.

North Moore posters warned us about rosewood smh unfortunately they were right
It’s really a shame though. For 2 quarters, they played as smart and disciplined a game against Tarboro as I’ve seen in a while. I can’t blame that whole team. It was one out of control player.

I just watched the film myself and I tried to be as unbiased as possible - but I didn’t need to be.

The film is clear as day what happened. The rosewood guy came from behind and hit #68 from Tarboro and then when the pushing and shoving started all #7 did was try and pull guys back. It will be travesty if he doesn’t get to play.

These are the same officials that threw an unsportmanslike penalty on #24 for kneeling to pray when he scored a TD. What a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT