ADVERTISEMENT

1a Championship 11-3 Northampton VS 14-0 Robbinsville

Haha Robbinsville fans I’m telling you - you have nothing to worry about. This will be the most lopsided game of all 8 games.
No disrespect to The U Of Surry but the 1AA game could be lopsided also. The people on this board talk about the Robbinsville fans and the way we talk it up but some of the East Surry fans make it hard to pull for em. Go ahead and throw mud at me if you must it's not going to change the outcome of the game one bit..... Good Luck to all on Saturday

Reactions: Mhsneer
No disrespect to The U Of Surry but the 1AA game could be lopsided also. The people on this board talk about the Robbinsville fans and the way we talk it up but some of the East Surry fans make it hard to pull for em. Go ahead and throw mud at me if you must it's not going to change the outcome of the game one bit..... Good Luck to all on Saturday

I agree. Met some really nice folks at the East Surry game, but I’m pulling for Tarboro. It’s gonna be nice seeing those 5 or 6 D1 players and that “different kind of animal” team get taken to the woodshed by a bunch plain old fashioned “football players”.

That is funny!! Them Tarboro folks didn't know such a 1aa team existed...that could take them to the woodshed like that. It had to be hard for the team and fans to behold and believe...that in a year's time a team could become so unstoppable. Lol. It's kind of like that kid you beat up 5 yrs ago..and got into a fight with him again..not knowing that he just recently received 5th degree black belt honors in Karate...and properly beats ya azz and helps ya up respectfully after he's finished!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KW23 and Swain97
I think most Tarboro posters knew the challenge they faced in East Surry. When they couldn’t get pressure on the QB I think they knew it was going to be a long night. With that said, I will not bet against Tarboro next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT