ADVERTISEMENT

1a Championship 11-3 Northampton VS 14-0 Robbinsville

I noticed North doesn't pass much at all.
They do have 4 running backs with 800 or more yds if I remember correctly. They are playing their best football right now. But, I think our defense will be to much for a run only offense.
38-14 Robbinsville.

Reactions: formerknight0307
Wonder who we will have at MLB?
Anybody else catch what happened to our MLB?

Cant wait to go to Duke next week! Hope the Knights come home with the championship!!

Robbinsvile is as good or better than Mitchell who took East Surry to the wire, so I expect nothing more than a big W from the Black Knights. I’ll be watching and pulling for you guys.

Last time I saw N-Hampton they were absolutely huge and athletic. They played Elkin in the mid-2000's for the State C-ship. Not sure how Elkin pulled it off. N.H definitely passed the eye test back then. Elkin was a resilient bunch that year and pulled off the win.

Reactions: DKatt
I have a feeling it will take a quarter or more for Robbinsville to get the hang of the wing T. Have they played anybody this year who runs it? Rabun Gap or Erwin?

The wing T? Uh lets see murphy runs it. How are you a Swain person and not know that? Also, Northampton runs the wishbone I'm pretty sure.

The wing T? Uh lets see murphy runs it. How are you a Swain person and not know that? Also, Northampton runs the wishbone I'm pretty sure.
Long day yesterday and totally blanked on Murphy. You're right in that they run the wishbone. I thought I read somewhere else they ran wing T.

Everyone has a plan till they get hit in the mouth. That’s what football comes down to most games.

I would be shocked if Robbinsville doesn’t come close to putting a running clock on them

Reactions: Mhsneer
NCHSAA is sucking all of the fun out of these games..I was just informed that the gates don't even open until 2:00...1 hr before
kickoff.

By the time you get your ticket,go through security, walk to your seat,it will be game time if your lucky

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT