ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Nobody wrapped him up of course he will break ND’s RB was just as fast probably but bigger and stronger your guy is good but he’s not the best we’ve seen this year... I’m still sticking with Javonte Williams and Desmond Newkirk from WRH as the best two RB’s in the state we contained them both except for two plays I’m POSITIVE we can contain him
Better in the entire state or 2A??

Doesn't take much to determine the ones that haven't been here before. Those first timers make it clear they don't know how to act. Show just an ounce of class moron.
Don't stereotype the ED kids or coaches by the statements of some fans on a message board. I can tell you that the kids are a reflection of a humble, hard working staff that gets the absolute best out of all of them. They will be prepared and embrace the opportunity in front of them.

Hibriten is obviously very good or they wouldn't be playing Saturday. Giving up only 4 points a game is remarkable and defeating a program like Shelby to get here shows just how capable they are.

I think it will be a great game on Saturday.

Thats what we should send to Hibriten high school, some of them mountain oysters that are farmed around here. Boy I bet they would like that don't you, 96, and, 99. Fresh off of the back end.

Beach boys are Croatan , East Carteret, Topsail, Dixon,Swansboro , First Flight, get it. E.D. to far away to be beach boys. The boys can't get away because there's too much work to be done. Got to drag that tractor tire around the tobacco field a time or two, then pickup ten bails of hay and take it to the cows. Can't use modern equipment they get in trouble. Normal days work for E.D. farm boy and they love it.

Why in the hell so they have to drag around a tractor tire??? Hell I’d get a new tractor

Better in the entire state or 2A??

I wouldn't even say in 2A

Now I suspect ED MIGHT have the top 3 offensive line in 2A. Suspect.

I think South Point had the best Oline in 2A overall. The way they executed the schemes was very impressive.

I have and I keep going back to a kid named Zamir White and even Javarius Crouch(Harding) in my opinion and most recruiting experts in the country

Exactly

Ok if you say so they play at 7pm same place if you guys aren’t too upset afterwards watch them work

I wouldn't even say in 2A

Now I suspect ED MIGHT have the top 3 offensive line in 2A. Suspect.

I think South Point had the best Oline in 2A overall. The way they executed the schemes was very impressive.

Exactly
I seen some good offensive lines. ED's is pretty darn good. They will move the ball.They Better be ready to hit.

Reactions: Chopper747
To strengthen the legs for running all over your red panthers buddy. Ya'll sure are slow to figure a line of junk talk out. A joke buddy.

From their tape I have no problem saying they aren’t good I’m just stating my opinion of the best RB’s in N.C. this year
Javonte is the best rb in NC. He only has outplayed any/all d1 players he has been against. Ask any coach. Desmond real good. Real strong. ED offensive line was able to keep ball from them

Reactions: thegoat357
Javonte is the best rb in NC. He only has outplayed any/all d1 players he has been against. Ask any coach. Desmond real good. Real strong. ED offensive line was able to keep ball from them
We will disagree on that but that is okay.... Williams does seem to be a heck of an athlete!!

Reactions: dogs79
Nice one us mountain hillbillies can’t figure youns jokes. Heck man you was so far over my head there, I’m sorry rekon I didn’t get that one Ain’t no country folk round these parts just wondered why you wouldn’t use a weight room for that. But hell drag tires no matter to me

Reactions: 96panther
BL1, Got that new tractor you mentioned. That old tire was just sitten around, just thought the kid could use it. Come on man! I know you ain't that slow, just kidding.

Thats what we should send to Hibriten high school, some of them mountain oysters that are farmed around here. Boy I bet they would like that don't you, 96, and, 99. Fresh off of the back end.
lol smh.

Gee looks good on film, but you're gonna need some other methods to score to beat Ed. They'll shut him down, or at least they won't let one weapon beat em. From watching the Hudl highlights, I don't know if you guys line can keep Ed off of him. Just my opinion, and you know what folks say about those!

I am just a high school football junkie. I love it. Heck with the NFL doing what thier thing , kinda pissed me off because being a retired service member, it just angers me. But I really enjoy high school FB. About 2 years ago my brother and myself saw four games in one week. A storm was approaching so school had scramble to get in the games. We saw a game on Thur, Fri, Sat, and Monday. Anyway , I know the game will be settled on the field where it is suppose to be. I will be there pulling for the Beast of the East . Don't know which beast is least, but we will know soon. If you go to the game, be careful in traveling. Later my friend.

I thought y’all were close to the beach?? Ain’t no cows round there. Y’all picking nuts off crabs or what?

BL1, You mentioned that there was no country folk around there. Where do you live for there to be no country folk. What towns , cities are you near or in. I have traveled those hills quite a bit. My wife did her internship in Morganton a while back

Don't know about crab nuts, but sure am getting some nice shrimp, speckle trout, flounder these days

I understand
From their tape I have no problem saying they aren’t good I’m just stating my opinion of the best RB’s in N.C. this year
what you are saying I’m just saying watch them for yourself Saturday you’ll get your a good show

Duplin County Is The Hog Capital Of The World It’s Nothing But Country Here Just Walked Outside Of My Folks House And Got A Good Wiff Of The Lagoon A Mile Away

Perfect we love barbecue, ED fans cooking tailgate meal before game. Can’t wait I’ll let all hhs fans know!! Just cook enough we got some big ol biggns up here

BL1, You mentioned that there was no country folk around there. Where do you live for there to be no country folk. What towns , cities are you near or in. I have traveled those hills quite a bit. My wife did her internship in Morganton a while back

Ohh I was messing with you mostly good country folk round here plus occasional crack head. But we all got those!! Morganton is 20 mns away

Reactions: beamer24
See now, you got me. I knew there had to be country folk somewhere in them thar hills. But I was thinking this man lives in the middle of town. If I had mountains near me , that's where I would be, in the very middle of them Mountains. I really don't care for the beach except to go catch the sea food. I stock up when I can.

I guess your O line will see if it can block a 420 pounder. You have some big boys and so do we. I watch some film on you guys and it looks like the best 2 teams in the state are where they should be. Still not sure you can tackle Gee but Saturday will come fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT