ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Hibriten is on a mission. I picked them tonight, against all odds as a 10 pt favorite.

They win it all by at least 2 scores.

Hibriten is on a mission. I picked them tonight, against all odds as a 10 pt favorite.

They win it all by at least 2 scores.

Don't sleep on East pats.

I'll admit that Hibriten impressed tonight but this East team scored at will for the most part against a very good ND team. I thought the winner of East and ND very well could beat Shelby and I think the same holds true for Hibriten.

Should be an outstanding ball game

East Duplin great offense
Hibriten great defense (4ppg coming into tonight)

It’s going to be a slobber knocker and unless one of the two gets all tore up with the bright lights of being on the big stage for the first time it should be a down to the wire ball game ..

You fans are in for a treat with these two ... finally getting over the regional hump and now a chance for a title! Both fan bases should be excited

Best of luck to both

I know nothing of East Duplin so I can't say who'll win but they better awfully dang good to beat Hibriten. Most everyone neutral already had Shelby penciled in for their 5th straight and we now know how that went

Reactions: daletec
Game should be over quick. Wing-T vs Flexbone
I don't know anything about East Duplin except what I have read on here. 1 more to go!

They wont flexbone is another offense akin to the option base spread formations that basically can be shut down but u gotta play ya keys seen it done.its easy to shut down and they beat two teams that run it .so try it bit the wing t is crucial.watch it work ...

Reactions: 96panther
Hibriten runs some wing-t stuff along with the flexbone. The concept won't be the problem they'll just have to stop it.

Reactions: 96panther
Hibriten better be ready. This game is going to be a classic. Two Panthers of a different color at 15--0 each. It will be a slow week for us fans but kids will be in the clouds. Hope coach can keep kids focused. Playing in the biggest game of thier life in the largest stadium ever can be mind blowing to a young mind.

East Duplin isn't a good team, they are an exceptionally great team. Your team may be the same way. We will learn more of each other over the next week while our teams are in the lime light a bit this week.

They wont flexbone is another offense akin to the option base spread formations that basically can be shut down but u gotta play ya keys seen it done.its easy to shut down and they beat two teams that run it .so try it bit the wing t is crucial.watch it work ...
And E.Duplin Head Coach Battle Holley learned that Offensive system from the best, his father legendary coach Jack Holley basically wrote the book on the WingT. Coach Battle grew up watching it, played it at Wallace Rose Hill as a QB and coached it his whole career. If anyone knows the ends and outs of WingT it’s Battle Holley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT