ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Keep underestimating our fellows. Really, keep telling your players that Hibriten can't beat them, keep telling yourselves nobody runs the ball like ED. The truth will come Saturday. Our whole TEAM is FAST! PLEASE try to run the ball down our throats!!!

Reactions: FormerDog38
Keep underestimating our fellows. Really, keep telling your players that Hibriten can't beat them, keep telling yourselves nobody runs the ball like ED. The truth will come Saturday. Our whole TEAM is FAST! PLEASE try to run the ball down our throats!!!
with all the outlandish score predictions by some of you Hibriten fans it looks to me like youre the ones underestimating us!

what do you mean noone has given Hibriten a prayer's chance? at least two computer models have Hibriten winning. i, along with most of my fellow ED fans predict a close game! matter of fact THE ONLY FANS i have seen predict a blowout score are those people predicting Hibriten to blow ED out! and im sure those fans are either Hibriten fans or neutral fans that are going for Hibriten! so it looks to me that the team being given the least chance of winning is ED! you need to reevaluate the evidence there big guy!
I have only seen 1 guy that has said that he has seen both teams and he seems to think it will be a good pretty even game. Really guys it's fun to talk up the game but most of us have only seen 1 team so it is actually impossible to predict a outcome. Soo let the chest pounding resume ;)
I just want a nip of the plums:eek:

I have only seen 1 guy that has said that he has seen both teams and he seems to think it will be a good pretty even game. Really guys it's fun to talk up the game but most of us have only seen 1 team so it is actually impossible to predict a outcome. Soo let the chest pounding resume ;)
I just want a nip of the plums:eek:
i agree. however without having seen Hibriten in person i expect a close game! both teams have made it this far for a reason!

Reactions: beamer24
We Hibriten fans have an extra little thing going for us. It should be frosty cold and I am sure the beach boys haven't played in the cold. One sad thing is we lost Chris Mcbride with a broken collar bone friday. i just found out and some of you may have known

Reactions: beamer24
We Hibriten fans have an extra little thing going for us. It should be frosty cold and I am sure the beach boys haven't played in the cold. One sad thing is we lost Chris Mcbride with a broken collar bone friday. i just found out and some of you may have known
Beach Boys? That’s cute! ED like most of Duplin Co are farm boys, tough farm boys. Trust me they’ll be able to hang in the cold!

In all seriousness it sounds like I would like you all if not for being opposing team. I work on farm tires all the way up to 20.8-38. In other words I change all size farm and Heavy duty truck tires so I guess I help keep farmers and truckers going.

they will be shocked if ED and WRH both take home the 2AA and 2A titles, but we wont be!
I’m fully expecting BOTH of us to completely dominate these guys.... I’ve never heard Of this Hibriten even when I played but I can tell you what I don’t like these guys at all

Our guys just sat around talking about the good ole times, pffft! Or maybe they were chopping wood. Our guys would never watch film or practice! They just show up and win, world beaters!!

I’m fully expecting BOTH of us to completely dominate these guys.... I’ve never heard Of this Hibriten even when I played but I can tell you what I don’t like these guys at all
im not expecting domination by anybody in any of the 2A games. i expect two close games. i just hope my ED Panthers are fortunate enough to win.

He may go to UNC after next year so I am sure he is excited to play there. Maybe you have 1 just like him and they may play together there. Who knows?

Reactions: daletec
You hillbillys can all go back to yer sister screwin and banjo strummin after Saturday. It'll all be over but the crying.

You hillbillys can all go back to yer sister screwin and banjo strummin after Saturday. It'll all be over but the crying.
Doesn't take much to determine the ones that haven't been here before. Those first timers make it clear they don't know how to act. Show just an ounce of class moron.

I have heard similiar stuff all playoffs. our guy is 4.2 in pads. Oh nevermind as you will see soon
Nobody wrapped him up of course he will break ND’s RB was just as fast probably but bigger and stronger your guy is good but he’s not the best we’ve seen this year... I’m still sticking with Javonte Williams and Desmond Newkirk from WRH as the best two RB’s in the state we contained them both except for two plays I’m POSITIVE we can contain him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT