ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Unfortunately for you, seems like you’re in the same boat. No common sense.
And you're an expert? LMFAO! I guess you like goat agrees that Shelby is weak? Oh, I'm sorry, another Dumplin fan.......... geezzzzzz

Last edited:
we very much look forward to the challenge!!!
As well as we do. Should be a great game. Maybe you can talk to "TheGoat". He seems to be GLOATING (lol) before the clash. Probably needs a lesson in Humility. Sounds like you've got that area covered. Maybe some of it will rub off on him.

Since I know nothing about NCHS Football I’ll let you in on something lol I played high school ball I’m not an expert but I know this game very well I played on an undefeated team at ED lost to Kinston in the 3rd round the next year Tarboro same round both games by 3pts never rode the pine always started I played for Aldridge and Holley And was a stud.... Plenty on individual awards and conference championships if there is one thing I know it’s football this board is for opinions you guys are really in your feelings calm down Saturday is almost here you can’t take a guy saying you’d lose I wonder how’d you take losing

I thought you didnt have any common sense, now you just proved it! A WEAK Shelby team lmao !!! That probably this dumbest shit ive heard this season. Won 4 State titles in a row! A team that sent SP to the house and shut out MP.
You gonna find out the hard damn way just how weak you olegoat!
Well I dont know everybody Hibriten has beaten but I do know they beat Shelby and a pretty solid Franklin team pretty handily. I also know Shelby beat the best 2Aa team in the state in South Point, and what may turn out to be the best 3AA team as well in AC Reynolds. I know the quality of those teams. What I DONT know is the quality of the competition that ED has played. Did ED get to the title game W\O playing anybody outside their own conference?

Well I dont know everybody Hibriten has beaten but I do know they beat Shelby and a pretty solid Franklin team pretty handily. I also know Shelby beat the best 2Aa team in the state in South Point, and what may turn out to be the best 3AA team as well in AC Reynolds. I know the quality of those teams. What I DONT know is the quality of the competition that ED has played. Did ED get to the title game W\O playing anybody outside their own conference?
I mean one of the teams play after us lol just look at the schedule and the teams and how far they made it in the playoffs it’s on the internet also you know

Reactions: 96panther
I mean one of the teams play after us lol just look at the schedule and the teams and how far they made it in the playoffs it’s on the internet also you know
TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC.........Saturday's almost here!!!!!!! Just wonder if "TheGoat" will be back on here after the game. I know all the HHS Fans will be. We'll be here to say congrats to the winner. HHS Nation - Play smash mouth - play with CLASS.

TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC.........Saturday's almost here!!!!!!! Just wonder if "TheGoat" will be back on here after the game. I know all the HHS Fans will be. We'll be here to say congrats to the winner. HHS Nation - Play smash mouth - play with CLASS.
Man I Ain’t Never Backed Down Or Ran From Nothing In My Life Why Start Now.... I’ll Be Here

Can’t Tell I See 3 Teams Going For The Gold....
Maybe we (all other teams in North Carolina) just need to pack up the pads and helmets and let your 4 high schools reign as kings over 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A. Save the Great State of North Carolina some education monies. What ya think THEGOAT?

Since I know nothing about NCHS Football I’ll let you in on something lol I played high school ball I’m not an expert but I know this game very well I played on an undefeated team at ED lost to Kinston in the 3rd round the next year Tarboro same round both games by 3pts never rode the pine always started I played for Aldridge and Holley And was a stud.... Plenty on individual awards and conference championships if there is one thing I know it’s football this board is for opinions you guys are really in your feelings calm down Saturday is almost here you can’t take a guy saying you’d lose I wonder how’d you take losing
I was the starting waterboy and have won my fantasy football league once. So I know my football!

Maybe we (all other teams in North Carolina) just need to pack up the pads and helmets and let your 4 high schools reign as kings over 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A. Save the Great State of North Carolina some education monies. What ya think THEGOAT?
You have a ton of time on your hands boss lol man I’m done going back and forth it’s exhausting I took my panthers by 14 no less than 10 I expect them to dominate... End Of That

You have a ton of time on your hands boss lol man I’m done going back and forth it’s exhausting I took my panthers by 14 no less than 10 I expect them to dominate... End Of That
Sticking with Hibriten 33 E. Dumplin 13
End of that

South Point is the best 2A team in the state IN YOUR OPINION! anyone else's opinion is just as valid as yours!

Last edited:
you say thegoat357 needs a lesson in humility. if he does then you need to take that same class!

This TRAIN don't derail, this train will knock your team so far out of the way you won't recognize the team you say they are. A$& whipping is the game of this train and the name of this train is the DUPLIN CO. FOOTBALL EXPRESS. Don't say you are in the way because it will flatten you . Bump

This TRAIN don't derail, this train will knock your team so far out of the way you won't recognize the team you say they are. A$& whipping is the game of this train and the name of this train is the DUPLIN CO. FOOTBALL EXPRESS. Don't say you are in the way because it will flatten you . Bump

Blahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's the funniest buncha GARBAGE BULL SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!
Someone needs to wake up this fool and tell him his ride with Tom Hanks on the polar express is over.
I'll be here posting durring the game and after win or lose. Hell i even suggest a meet and greet at the half. Anyone up for it?

You damn right. You my friend are area a fool. It takes one bull shit talker to know another a$& hole. I said nothing about polar Express jerk. I am talking about what is about too run over your team's ass. We'll see what kinda shit you talk then.

So what does that tell us? World beater or just the tallest midget in the east. Sometimes eastern teams make it to the title game just replaying the same teams they already played in the regular season, occasionally without even leaving their conference throughout the playoffs. How does THAT give us any idea how good the teams are?

South Point is the best 2A team in the state IN YOUR OPINION! anyone else's opinion is just as valid as yours!
They were the best 3A team in the state last year with most if not all the same players back and going down a classification. They just ran into Shelby which is a threat to beat any team any year in any classification. Yes opinions vary but facts dont. Either Shelby SP or Hibriten is likely to be more than a match for ED until proven otherwise. Thats why they play the games.

You know when I started on this thread I was trying to be civil and talk junk without the dirty talk. But these fools at hibriten , they can 't stand not to get foul. So when that happens I will get that way maybe. If you can't talk a little smack without the dirt then shut up. Yes I got that way a few post back and will again if I read something like that crazy tarhill spits out. I bet you don't wear your name on what ever you wear to the game. When you see how big this old boy is you will run like hell, cause I am wearing my thread name on my hat when I walk into the gate proudly wearing E.D. blue BABY

Ed played no teams that I can remember ever playing. 3 of the 4 were western teams sent over to the east . To ass ume either team will dominate is ridiculous. And to ass ume either ones competition would ruin the other is foolish. I am certainly glad none of tus are coaching these teams. But it's all opinions and mine has no more weight than anyone else s. So have fun

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT