ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Go ED. Will probably tailgate with some of the ED faithful before the game. In the Bowls lot.

When did the McBride kid for Hibriten break his collarbone? Some said he was going to be having surgery.

ED fans, since some of us are expecting a close hard fought game Saturday do you guys have a kicker capable of making FG’s??

Just thinking it could come down to a FG attempt at some point that could be the difference... We have a kicker who is pretty reliable from 40 yards and in, kicked 2 FG’s against Shelby last week..

Just looking for your opinions

Keep underestimating our fellows. Really, keep telling your players that Hibriten can't beat them, keep telling yourselves nobody runs the ball like ED. The truth will come Saturday. Our whole TEAM is FAST! PLEASE try to run the ball down our throats!!!
I dont think anybody is underestimating Hibriten. But you must guard against overestimating HHS, as has been the case for many years past.

Reactions: 96panther
Duplin County Is The Hog Capital Of The World It’s Nothing But Country Here Just Walked Outside Of My Folks House And Got A Good Wiff Of The Lagoon A Mile Away
That area also gets my vote as the ugliest in the entire nation. (with the possible exception of Odessa TX) Not much to recommend that area from about Fayetteville east, (actually CHARLOTTE east) all the way to the coast and it is difficult to imagine people actually living anywhere near there of their own free will.

That area also gets my vote as the ugliest in the entire nation. (with the possible exception of Odessa TX) Not much to recommend that area from about Fayetteville east, (actually CHARLOTTE east) all the way to the coast and it is difficult to imagine people actually living anywhere near there of their own free will.
Well you know what opinions are like and well being a truck driver I’ve seen far worst out here....

WhoaMule, it's not ugly, it's just flat and You are use to the mountains, but you can't see around the curves in the mountains , but we can down here. In them mountains if your brakes go bad going down them hills and mountains you could be in trouble. Down here if we lose our brakes we just run off the road into the corn field or tobacco field or soy bean patch with virtually little damage except a few plants. Plus we can get fresh sea food any time we want it. It is delivered fresh everyday to grub stores here.

lol. to each their own!

I remember one of WhoaMule’s quips about eastern North Carolina. He said it looks like hell with trees. LOL

They sure can play football, though. One of the people I work with asked me if I realized Duplin County with a population of about sixty thousand, has three teams playing for titles. I told him that I knew it, and I wasn’t sure but I believe James Kenan might be from there, too, and if they had not of had a tough year there might have been four teams from Duplin County playing on Saturday.

I remember one of WhoaMule’s quips about eastern North Carolina. He said it looks like hell with trees. LOL

They sure can play football, though. One of the people I work with asked me if I realized Duplin County with a population of about sixty thousand, has three teams playing for titles. I told him that I knew it, and I wasn’t sure but I believe James Kenan might be from there, too, and if they had not of had a tough year there might have been four teams from Duplin County playing on Saturday.
yeah, JK is usually very good too!

Can anybody look at their schedule and the scores to their games and convince me besides a weak Shelby team who have they played that was good and actually challenged them?

I thought you didnt have any common sense, now you just proved it! A WEAK Shelby team lmao !!! That probably this dumbest shit ive heard this season. Won 4 State titles in a row! A team that sent SP to the house and shut out MP.
You gonna find out the hard damn way just how weak you olegoat!

Thanks, 96, I was thinking like Kenan was in Duplin County. To me, all those teams from one County with no more schools than they have is really special.

I thought you didnt have any common sense, now you just proved it! A WEAK Shelby team lmao !!! That probably this dumbest shit ive heard this season. Won 4 State titles in a row! A team that sent SP to the house and shut out MP.
You gonna find out the hard damn way just how weak you olegoat!
Another comedian yes a weak Shelby team compared to their past teams or would you just say a great Hibriten team? Lol just show up Saturday and see for yourself what kind of team you have... I took ED by 14 no less than 10 and that’s that...

Another comedian yes a weak Shelby team compared to their past teams or would you just say a great Hibriten team? Lol just show up Saturday and see for yourself what kind of team you have... I took ED by 14 no less than 10 and that’s that...

You just show back up here on this thread Saturday evening. If you do, your breath with rank of CROW!

There he goes again, showing his ignorance. Get ready Goat! The Clock is ticking............ Better yet, instead of looking at all the numbers and trying to figure HHS out. Why don't you call Shelby and ask them personally. They'll tell you the truth. Oh, and this was supposed to be Shelby's best Defense over previous teams.

Weak football IQ. Honestly why argue because you've done proven you know absolutely nothing about North Carolina High School football

Looks like there's no need for HHS to make the trip to Chapel Hill. Save the Gas. "TheGoat" has already crowned ED champs. But wait, isn't that the same thing we heard all last week? Oh, I get it. ED is a far better test than Shelby. To hear "TheGoat" talk you would think HHS has played JV Ball all year. Listen, don't you hear it? TIC, TIC, TIC................. Can't stop the Clock.

Looks like there's no need for HHS to make the trip to Chapel Hill. Save the Gas. "TheGoat" has already crowned ED champs. But wait, isn't that the same thing we heard all last week? Oh, I get it. ED is a far better test than Shelby. To hear "TheGoat" talk you would think HHS has played JV Ball all year. Listen, don't you hear it? TIC, TIC, TIC................. Can't stop the Clock.
we very much look forward to the challenge!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT