ADVERTISEMENT

#1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

i personally think this is going to be a very close game, but since you want to compare numbers compare our rushing yds per game to your rushing yards per game and get back with me!

You just worry bout getting back on here with all that mouth and confidence after taking a L Saturday. You'll be just like the others on this board and the other, POOF!

Reactions: 96panther
A lot of comedians like I said I’m hoping for a good game but when I say we are 21pts better my post state why not saying your RB makes you the team you are but then again without him how dominate are you? We found out early who we are without our best offensive player.... I’m still sticking with 14pts and pray to God we don’t get the lead and get a stop because that’s when we start to pile on.... and playing from behind we we’ve done that too so yea

i personally think this is going to be a very close game, but since you want to compare numbers compare our rushing yds per game to your rushing yards per game and get back with me!

Ed bout 8 yrds a carry, Hibriten just under 10

A lot of comedians like I said I’m hoping for a good game but when I say we are 21pts better my post state why not saying your RB makes you the team you are but then again without him how dominate are you? We found out early who we are without our best offensive player.... I’m still sticking with 14pts and pray to God we don’t get the lead and get a stop because that’s when we start to pile on.... and playing from behind we we’ve done that too so yea
Hate for you. We havent gave up that much all year and i promise you, not gonna start Saturday

Someone needs to wake up Alice, tell her she's not in wonderland no more!

Point blank period you have a fast RB who hasn’t been hit that’s it your defense was ok but then again the West was weak this year ok that’s just all to it boss no convincing here we are just 21pts better than you guys but I’m taking 14 because your coach will probably throw one that will get past us....

Well we now know that "thegoat357" is challenged when it comes to grammar and the English language, but I digress. As for the game and your prediction; keep running that goat mouth of yours. THEY'RE Coming.

I see lots of "fans" who I've never seen before stirring the pot in this thread.
Ive been on this site for over 7 years. Back and forth between the other one. Not as much here as there. This threads different. Got more life on this one over here. Make it more fun. Hell if you cant have fun with it why do it right!!
All BS to the side: Its gonna be a good game unless 1 team makes mistakes the other dont. I dont see no damn 14-21 point win by either team. Its gonna be close...like a 17-14, 21-17 game. Best team will get those rings.
Hell of a accomplishment from both school to get over that hump finally and show their talents on the big stage.

You can throw out all the stats, games, SOS, who done what, when, where, or how! All comes down to this game here. Best to luck to both schools, especially our HHS boys!

96 Panther Brooklyn Bridge Fulton Street need to ask you a question can you give me a phone call number 910 217 1472 is very important that you would give me a phone call

Haha...dont they have PMs here....put your number on here!! Gonna regret that. People gonna aggravate shyt outta you now

Code:
431    Hibriten (Lenoir, NC)            15-0    10.5    +206
782    East Duplin (Beulaville, NC)    15-0    10.4    +158
National Ranking, Team and Town, Record, SOS and Ranking Movement. These look pretty even, to me.

Code:
431    Hibriten (Lenoir, NC)            15-0    10.5    +206
782    East Duplin (Beulaville, NC)    15-0    10.4    +158
National Ranking, Team and Town, Record, SOS and Ranking Movement. These look pretty even, to me.
SATURDAY!

Can anybody look at their schedule and the scores to their games and convince me besides a weak Shelby team who have they played that was good and actually challenged them?

We haven't played anyone. We prayed all year East Duplin would be small 2A but to no avail. We're just going to try and not get embarrassed.

Reactions: daletec
You shy away from straight forward answers all of you I’m stating facts and my opinion along with real questions you keep proving my comedian statement to be correct

Reactions: EDPanther99
Can anybody look at their schedule and the scores to their games and convince me besides a weak Shelby team who have they played that was good and actually challenged them?
they only beat Newton Conover 18-17. a team Shelby destroyed. but then "they" turn around and beat Shelby. i dont know what to take from that.

they only beat Newton Conover 18-17. a team Shelby destroyed. but then "they" turn around and beat Shelby. i dont know what to take from that.
Newton Conover's best player got suspended and didn't play against Maiden or Shelby plus we had 4 turnovers against Newton honestly we should have lost that game.

Reactions: 96panther
From my understanding NC had a super stud RB that was suspended for the Shelby game. But either way

I posted the current rankings from Maxpreps. Calpreps has Hibriten a 28 to 24 favorite. The records and Strength of Schedule ratings are very close. The Newton Conover game was the stinker put up by Hibriten, too many turn-overs against a team with Stinson at RB. I think NC would make the 3rd round if Stinson had not gotten in trouble. I'm just getting my stuff in order for Saturday between basketball games. Don't forget to set your DVR to record the game!!!

I predict that they bring home 1 for 3. with only WRH getting it done. But I hope for a west sweep tho. Just my 2 cents worth and that's only actually worth a Penny :D

Reactions: beamer24
That's what happens to South point. They kicked the cat and 2 weeks later that lion was pissed But I can understand the heartbreak from their fans cause they were VERY good this year (better that last year ) and outed in the 2nd round

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT