ADVERTISEMENT

Round 4 - Draughn @ Andrews

Who wins this game?

• Draughn

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Andrews

Votes: 56 77.8%

• Total voters
Dude..im an EW supporter...yall knocked us off in a slobberknocker in 2015 3rd round. I like and respect Mitchell..but you sir are the one hating and having classless comments...ie " i dont speak Ghetto...heck you set Michell fans back 40 years with talk like that...over a hot head from Draughn..come on man. Mt.Airy will be in the mix...this year and the next 4 or 5 honestly..

Dude..im an EW supporter...yall knocked us off in a slobberknocker in 2015 3rd round. I like and respect Mitchell..but you sir are the one hating and having classless comments...ie " i dont speak Ghetto...heck you set Michell fans back 40 years with talk like that...over a hot head from Draughn..come on man. Mt.Airy will be in the mix...this year and the next 4 or 5 honestly..
Yeah I know they will stop taking up for the idiots you got caught in the crossfire

• Haha
Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Lol..im not a Draughn fan..and Purple if you're a Mitchell fan...i see why you're so bitter...you got taken to the wood shed twice..by the team you're berating...so yeah...i get it.
It's not the getting took to the woodshed part that bothered me, Andrew's spanked us too, but this Draughn bunch belly slid in the mud holding a finger up to our fans when they left after losing in the second round they act like they were raised by wild animals and are quickly becoming the most hated team in these parts due to their unruly rude fans, I always thought Mitchell had some of the worst fans, you MA people will see next week lol it no bs

Dang. Tough luck Wildcats. I still say Andrews was the best in the 1a West when they were fully healthy. Losing your center for the season was tough enough, but when you combine that with Weaver and Bateman getting banged up tonight and nowhere near 100 percent…well, it’s just tough, especially on a school the size of Andrews. Sometimes football can be bittersweet and cruel. Hate that y’all lost but definitely nothing to hang your heads about. You had a special season that you will remember forever. Too bad there isn’t a split 1a anymore. You would have won the small 1a for sure. Hard to beat schools who have numbers over double your own. Congrats on a splendid season. 13-1 and SMC Champs. Not too shabby!

You wont hear much bad said about Andrew's they are a class act I underestimated them two years in a row no disrespect no quit in em congrats to those kids heck of a two seasons
Never have, them and Rosman have some of the most heart out of any teams I’ve ever seen. That said, I will always congratulate and root for them the same as I will always tease them, that’s just how it is in the SMC.

Coach hines you are a tool for sure what you gonna do when the state brings that WHC championship trophy back to Mitchell because of all the bs you guys have pulled, I heard it's close to being over the investigation that is lol
Yet, you speak so eloquently (I know that is a big word for you, need a dictionary?) about the happenings at Draughn yet you don't even know the truth. My kids play for Draughn. I know about every player. If you believe what other's opinions are, who is the tool?

Great season for Andrews. We just looked flat tonight, at times even looked scared. Draughn played a good ball game, they hit us and hit us hard. #5 Dula is a great back. The best we have saw all year. Tillory didn’t live up to the hype. I wasn’t really impressed with him. We just got smacked around.

Great season for Andrews. We just looked flat tonight, at times even looked scared. Draughn played a good ball game, they hit us and hit us hard. #5 Dula is a great back. The best we have saw all year. Tillory didn’t live up to the hype. I wasn’t really impressed with him. We just got smacked around.
Lol. I’m still waiting to see all them interceptions and sacks from Andrew’s. Very efficient game plan that Andrew’s defense couldn’t stop

Lol. I’m still waiting to see all them interceptions and sacks from Andrew’s. Very efficient game plan that Andrew’s defense couldn’t stop
We had no answer. Couldn’t make a stop. We acted lost. But I guess that’s what happens when you play a good team

Reactions: FormerDog38
We had no answer. Couldn’t make a stop. We acted lost. But I guess that’s what happens when you play a good team
Pay him no mind. He doesn’t recognize a good team if it hit him in the face. He’s gave little to no credit to Andrews.

Reactions: Purple1995
Congrats to Draughn on winning this game. I pull for any WHC squad. Andrews has a fine team but simply could not beat Draughn. It’s hard to run the ball against them.

I saw some comments about how MA should have won last year but had 4-5 TDs called back. That’s unfortunately part of the game and it hurts. Nothing against MA but will pull for Draughn out of allegiance to the WHC. Should be a great game.

Congrats to Draughn on winning this game. I pull for any WHC squad. Andrews has a fine team but simply could not beat Draughn. It’s hard to run the ball against them.

I saw some comments about how MA should have won last year but had 4-5 TDs called back. That’s unfortunately part of the game and it hurts. Nothing against MA but will pull for Draughn out of allegiance to the WHC. Should be a great game.
Yeah it’s hard to run the ball when their best back is hurt

Got hurt in first quarter. Played the whole game but was maybe 40/50%
Thanks for the clarification. Watched the game from home but turned the volume off. Rarely listen to announcers at any level except at pregame if they are speaking.

Got hurt in first quarter. Played the whole game but was maybe 40/50%
Hurt or not Draughn still wins outside of a busted defensive play andrews had 2 good drives all night, hard to win when all you do is run the ball. Once again Draughn gets no credit but that’s ok I’m sure MA will take your $8 to come watch or you can go watch your basketball team lose as normal

It's not the getting took to the woodshed part that bothered me, Andrew's spanked us too, but this Draughn bunch belly slid in the mud holding a finger up to our fans when they left after losing in the second round they act like they were raised by wild animals and are quickly becoming the most hated team in these parts due to their unruly rude fans, I always thought Mitchell had some of the worst fans, you MA people will see next week lol it no bs
Oh no teenage kids slid in the mud after winning the game let’s cry about it, maybe if your fans wasn’t on the field crying about getting beat so bad and making excuses you wouldn’t have seen the kids sliding in the mud. And on side note I was talking to won of the Mitchell parents on the field when the kids did that and he loved it he said y’all had the biggest cry baby fans he’s ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Hurt or not Draughn still wins outside of a busted defensive play andrews had 2 good drives all night, hard to win when all you do is run the ball. Once again Draughn gets no credit but that’s ok I’m sure MA will take your $8 to come watch or you can go watch your basketball team lose as normal
Keep telling yourself that.

Reactions: Purple1995
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT