ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Andrew’s

Who you got

• Total voters
I know they have a big 3 star tackle committed to NC State and they seem to run a wing t option style offense similar to central Davidson. It’s gonna be interesting that’s for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: BulldogJacket85
I watched y'all on film this morning. You have a solid football team.
Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Don’t take a couple as speaking for the majority.
No doubt. Most Thomasville posters are humble and level headed. That’s why I was surprised by a couple of posts. Andrews had a great season last year and has been been decent for the past three or four years, but before that, it had been ages since Andrews was good. When I think of Thomasville, I think powerhouse.

My prediction: Thomasville takes the win in this one. May be closer than what many would expect for a #11-#22 matchup; strength vs strength makes for an interesting game (Andrews’ offensive running vs Thomasville’s run defense; Andrews’ run defense vs Thomasville’s run offense). Potential for an old fashioned slobber-knocker.

Hope the Bulldogs come to play. Don’t take this #22 seed lightly. They were a #2 seed just last season, losing to the same Draughn team that beat us at Cushwa.

Reactions: ocdavis31
Don’t take a couple as speaking for the majority.
Nothing wrong with believing that your team is better than the other
Hope the Bulldogs come to play. Don’t take this #22 seed lightly. They were a #2 seed just last season, losing to the same Draughn team that beat us at Cushwa.
we only lost that game because the kid fumbled the ball on the last play of the game right at the goal line

Reactions: ocdavis31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT