ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

I still can’t believe Avery gave Hampton a good game
I can't lie I was shocked when I was looking at score updates. I think Avery is on the up swing with their new coach. If the kids will stay and buy in I think they have some potential in the coming years

Reactions: Purple1995
Don’t talk crap and I won’t get upset. Don’t call me out. I won’t put up with it here in person anywhere period. I don’t have to and I never will.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and 97Cougar
Chicken crap peace out bum
No dum dum its peace and chicken grease I'm out my bruthu
Like to see them go at it. 98 use to fight in them tough man contest years ago. But in reality if they ever go together they would probably be friends lol
Maybe after 97 Miagied
Pipe down young buck PTSD nothing to joke around about please
I have PTSD what do you know about it young man?

No he is not out for season. He has a ankle sprain he will be back for conference
No boot on the sideline and not limping so that looks promising. The surprise was #4 on crutches was expecting him back next week but it ended up his foot or leg is broken and #11 who I was supposed to be out for 6 weeks is not expected back next week.

Reactions: Purple1995
owen 98 back to your own board, we cant even talk about what happened tonight for your threats and arguing same for sammci your beatdown are coming concentrate on the present lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
Guess I’m wrong who I thought you were. If not I apologize. Thought I knew who you were by some of your posts. If your heritage fan you got my number shoot me a text sorry to get the name wrong if
I am using my real name on the board.

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT