ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

I’m perfectly fine till people make it personal. I’m the only Owen fan on here for the most part so when you say Owen fan says and 98 you make it personal. We aren’t in grade school. Not necessary to do that. I just want to be a fan and think they have a shot or it’s no fun. That’s obviously all of us on here so let’s be respectful of that

Reactions: Purple1995
I’m perfectly fine till people make it personal. I’m the only Owen fan on here for the most part so when you say Owen fan says and 98 you make it personal. We aren’t in grade school. Not necessary to do that. I just want to be a fan and think they have a shot or it’s no fun. That’s obviously all of us on here so let’s be respectful of that
Yeah let's keep it real and just state facts about the game, mine graduated this year 97's kid last year me and him still trying to figure out what to do on fri nights with our kids in college no reason we cant all get along and be gentlemen in the meanwhile I really think we should have that boxing match or wrestling match or something lol I'll grill the wieners lmao for real

• Haha
Reactions: owen98 and 97Cougar
Yeah let's keep it real and just state facts about the game, mine graduated this year 97's kid last year me and him still trying to figure out what to do on fri nights with our kids in college no reason we cant all get along and be gentlemen in the meanwhile I really think we should have that boxing match or wrestling match or something lol I'll grill the wieners lmao for real
I bet rocket man would show up wearing a leotard onesie lmao

I was already pissed off about our game last night and had a nerve struck. I have fought over less but it’s not my normal personality. I’m sorry I overreacted last night. I’m like a cornered snake sometimes and I come out in attack mode when that’s the case. My bad everyone

My Daughter graduated from Owen last year. I have a future Warhorse but he is only 5 right now so it’ll be a while. My daughter played softball

I was already pissed off about our game last night and had a nerve struck. I have fought over less but it’s not my normal personality. I’m sorry I overreacted last night. I’m like a cornered snake sometimes and I come out in attack mode when that’s the case. My bad everyone
This stuff happens. Owen will improve. I think it’s about not playing that 1st week. Don’t know if they are in football shape yet either but season is long

I bet my ole buddy 97 would show up for the match in a speedo vaseline from head to toe gleaming from his chin hairs to his ball fro with his Cobra Kai headband this match could be one for the ages we could sell tickets

My Daughter graduated from Owen last year. I have a future Warhorse but he is only 5 right now so it’ll be a while. My daughter played softball
My son played baseball too, I actually watched y'alls girls a little when we played there last year they whipped our girls

Reactions: owen98
No apology needed go back a few years and look at some of my posts no harm no foul

Reactions: owen98
Me and 97 gonna come to a game we'll meet up watch the game have a few laughs I've met people from here to the coast over the years its always fun to see who you're back and forth with every week I met a few cool old guys at Mount airy last season some at East Surry a few years back good stuff for real

Reactions: 97Cougar and owen98
I’ve probably met 30-40 people off these boards. I can honestly say I haven’t met anyone on here that I didn’t think was a good guy. We all have more in common than we think when read. I have hated folks on the boards that I truly like in person. Heck Sam was one of those very people. I remember being in Daytona in 2008 going back and forth with him in a best buy on the computer. I couldn’t stand him until we met lol

97 you can have an opinion on Owen all you want. The part that got me was the 98 comments and the Owen fan says etc. that makes it personal but I accept your apology and let’s just move on. I don’t expect anyone on here to cower and say you know what you are right Owen rules. That would suck 😂

Draughn still the slight favorite to finish 2nd I think. Hard to tell right now. Only thing that seems certain is Mitchell is first and Rosman is last.

If you are not Padgett then I apologize to him but you are a fake I will say that. Too many things don’t add up

If you are not Padgett then I apologize to him but you are a fake I will say that. Too many things don’t add up
I would not carry on dialogue with you if I were a fake. What more do you want to know? You’re not getting my phone number. I don’t swing that way. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 97Cougar
Rocket- I’m saying you have created a fake profile so you can troll. Posing as a ACR fan. Your son played in 2005 yet you wait 15 years to create a profile on ncpreps? Along with many of the other things I have mentioned before. I have Owen 98 because I actually went to Owen and graduated in 98 and I have met a ton of people from the boards before and they know who I am. I don’t troll. Just give my opinion and stand by it. Oh and I don’t want your phone number. Neither did I want 97. This wasn’t any of my business so I didn’t chime in but it seems there was some Threatening going on between Robbinsville BK and 97 and 95 earlier this summer. Talk about that why don’t you?

Purple! In 2017 I’m thinking you may have met another poster on here who helps coach because it seems like I remember discussion about it on here. I’m almost certain that I didn’t meet you then. It’s possible that it slipped my mind since I don’t remember a whole lot anymore but I don’t think so. If we did meet we may have to meet again to refresh my memory 😂

Rocket- I’m saying you have created a fake profile so you can troll. Posing as a ACR fan. Your son played in 2005 yet you wait 15 years to create a profile on ncpreps? Along with many of the other things I have mentioned before. I have Owen 98 because I actually went to Owen and graduated in 98 and I have met a ton of people from the boards before and they know who I am. I don’t troll. Just give my opinion and stand by it. Oh and I don’t want your phone number. Neither did I want 97. This wasn’t any of my business so I didn’t chime in but it seems there was some Threatening going on between Robbinsville BK and 97 and 95 earlier this summer. Talk about that why don’t you?

Purple! In 2017 I’m thinking you may have met another poster on here who helps coach because it seems like I remember discussion about it on here. I’m almost certain that I didn’t meet you then. It’s possible that it slipped my mind since I don’t remember a whole lot anymore but I don’t think so. If we did meet we may have to meet again to refresh my memory 😂
You caught me. I am a troll. I live under the Echo Lake Bridge. I do not owe you any more explanations. Believe whatever you want to believe. I have to go find me gold now. 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: Bill28714
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT