ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

I gotta say that Mitchell has a heckuva good team on their hands. My Cougs have to practice as hard as possible to even compete. I dont want to compete for 2nd in WHC and that’s what we are staring at. Mitchell has a great team and great fans. I hope they win the 1A this year if the Cougs can’t challenge.

It seems my assumptions are falling into place. I feel better knowing that Owen98 hates anyone who disagrees with him. At least I am not alone…the guy needs some serious mental help. There’s a difference between being a loyal fan to just bat crap crazy.
You need to drop your grudge against owen it's not 98 fault .

• Haha
Reactions: Rocketeightyeight
Didn't see the go ahead as we left with like 4 minutes left to beat traffic, but just like my stance on the missed face masks, it is what it is. I've never been one to take it out on the officials, because a lot of those plays are bang-bang for the most part. Somebody mentioned folks don't want to volunteer their time officiating ball games because of low pay and being abused by fans and sidelines. Well, its night and day from NC to TN apparently, because if an official feels like he's being "abused" over here, he'll throw a flag on the fans and the sideline. That's one of the perks of having the yellow hanky lol. As far as the pay goes, if you're not in it for the kids at the HS level, you're in it for the wrong reasons to begin with so may be time to "retire" with all that big money they are making.

Didn't see the go ahead as we left with like 4 minutes left to beat traffic, but just like my stance on the missed face masks, it is what it is. I've never been one to take it out on the officials, because a lot of those plays are bang-bang for the most part. Somebody mentioned folks don't want to volunteer their time officiating ball games because of low pay and being abused by fans and sidelines. Well, its night and day from NC to TN apparently, because if an official feels like he's being "abused" over here, he'll throw a flag on the fans and the sideline. That's one of the perks of having the yellow hanky lol. As far as the pay goes, if you're not in it for the kids at the HS level, you're in it for the wrong reasons to begin with so may be time to "retire" with all that big money they are making.
Well I personally didn't see any face masks though that doesn't mean they weren't there but I did see two possible personal fouls on Watauga that should have called plus I'm sure there were some holding calls on both teams that should have been called thing is with face masks there was only one punt all night so the non-calls didn't stop them from scoring and there was not a face mask on that last drive but not only video but a photo clearly showing it was not a TD.
But Watauga got a 4th & 11 on a good call with a reverse and won the special teams the on-sides kick hard to catch a line drive at your head plus not just the two kickoff ball they got they got lucky not to lose the kickoff ball to them the Mitchell player had a shot a just slid to far and missed getting it maybe a byproduct of turf but still love that new field.

Well I personally didn't see any face masks though that doesn't mean they weren't there but I did see two possible personal fouls on Watauga that should have called plus I'm sure some holding calls on both that should have been called thing is with face masks there was only one punt all night so the non-calls didn't stop them from scoring and there was not a face mask on that last drive but not only video but a photo clearly showing it was not a TD.
But Watauga got a 4th & 11 on a good call with a reverse and won the special teams the on-sides kick hard to catch a line drive at your head plus not just the two kickoff ball they got they got lucky not to lose the kickoff ball to them the Mitchell player had a shot a just slid to far and missed getting it maybe a byproduct of turf but still love that new field.
Well like I said, there was a recruiter I spoke with in depth he said there were a lot of missed called. One kid had his hands inside the helmet and ripped it completely off. I agree there were a ton of holds on both sides missed. I know I counted about 3 watauga got away with. I think it's tougher on officials when you have a game like last night when both teams were so run heavy. Sometimes in a game like that you gotta just let em duke it out.

He needs to just worry about his administrative duties at ACR. He couldn’t build our program so he just wants to blame me now

Reactions: Sammci
I don’t believe that for one second. A previous post you made gave you away. You never graduated from ACR. I’m not the only person who believe this to be the case. I’ve asked you who you are on several occasions to which you won’t say.

Just for the record it isn’t Sam who believes this to be the case either

The thing is I don’t search these people out or call them out. But I won’t sit back while they do on the regular to me. Some folks are so infatuated with me they can’t seem to keep my name off their fingertip’s

I have had cousins aunts uncles nieces and nephews and my mom go though the halls of ACR since the 60’s through the 2000’s. Including ‘88 era so go ahead tell me who you are Padgett. You ain’t fooling nobody here

Because I root for my team and I believe they can do xyz doesn’t warrant or get personal attacks including coming on the boards and starting a topic just to call me out whenever many many others do so. A ACR shouldn’t ever be that concerned what an Owen fan has to say. We don’t play etc. In fact you never said anything till I said my pick for Owen’s coach after Ford was Russell. You took that so personal and have came right after me ever since. You made reference to me having loved Owen football more than my first wife. Well you hang with my ex and her now husband. You refer to Russell as suit case which is a saying directly out of Owen. You make reference to The Valley Echo which unless you were in the community doesn’t really make sense especially as new as it is etc. you joined the message board in 2020 yet you claim your son played for Padgett etc. So you join many years after the fact and jump right in on Owen topics etc. Many things you have posted have exposed you as the fraud you are. So as a man just admit who you are. Or just simply leave me alone. You leave me alone and I’ll drop it. Until then we shall ramble

Last edited:
What ACR fan on the regular no matter the ERA would be concerned with the WHC teams enough to constantly be in their topics even more so than their very own topics. This isn’t hard to figure out. Other than Owen how long has it been you played a WHC team. Oh yeah 3 years ago when you were at Owen lol

I think we need a boxing match I have 3 prs of gloves, my oldest son is a karate man he could probably set it up In his dojo i ain't much of a fighter but I'd ref it fair this might do a few of you good, i can tell 97 and 98 would show for sure, i think the Rocket guy may be a little to old but who knows lol he may whip everyone there we could tailgate afterwards lmao

I have had cousins aunts uncles nieces and nephews and my mom go though the halls of ACR since the 60’s through the 2000’s. Including ‘88 era so go ahead tell me who you are Padgett. You ain’t fooling nobody here
You have no credi
Because I root for my team and I believe they can do xyz doesn’t warrant or get personal attacks including coming on the boards and starting a topic just to call me out whenever many many others do so. A ACR shouldn’t ever be that concerned what an Owen fan has to say. We don’t play etc. In fact you never said anything till I said my pick for Owen’s coach after Ford was Russell. You took that so personal and have came right after me ever since. You made reference to me having loved Owen football more than my first wife. Well you hang with my ex and her now husband. You refer to Russell as suit case which is a saying directly out of Owen. You make reference to The Valley Echo which unless you were in the community doesn’t really make sense especially as new as it is etc. you joined the message board in 2020 yet you claim your son played for Padgett etc. So you join many years after the fact and jump right in on Owen topics etc. Many things you have posted have exposed you as the fraud you are. So as a man just admit who you are. Or just simply leave me alone. You leave me alone and I’ll drop it. Until then we shall ramble
I honestly have no clue what you are rambling about. I did in fact graduate in 1988 from ACR. My son played for Padgett when he coached at ACR back in 2005. You are insane and a bully. You threaten people all the time on these message boards. It’s not cool. This has nothing to do with who is your favorite team. It has to do with you as a person. You just threatened a Heritage fan last night. Your words and actions speak for themselves and everyone on here sees that. I am moving on now. Have a good life!

Reactions: 97Cougar
I have simply asked y’all to leave me out of y’all conversations. Yours and 97. Y’all are the bully’s. I never called out either of you

Reactions: Purple1995
88. Lunsford road leading up to Charles C Bell school is named for my moms family. What more credibility do you want? A couple of former RB at ACR would be Kenji Lunsford and Travis Newsome my cousins. You want more Cred? Kenji owned many ACR weight lifting records for many years. Want more?

Last edited:
Seriously Owen 98 how does Owen look this year? 2nd 3rd place team in the conference?

Purple I could see that if they fix the little things. When the wheels fall off they fall off. We have a ton of talent but do a ton of stupid things that just leave you wondering what is going on. When they look good they look good. When bad it’s real bad. This reminds me of the team that lost to Heritage at Heritage after squandering the 2 score lead late. Just more extreme

Purple I could see that if they fix the little things. When the wheels fall off they fall off. We have a ton of talent but do a ton of stupid things that just leave you wondering what is going on. When they look good they look good. When bad it’s real bad. This reminds me of the team that lost to Heritage at Heritage after squandering the 2 score lead late. Just more extreme
Sounds like hit or miss they usually surprise me especially playoffs should be some good games this fall

WHC will come down to Mitchell and the Green team, as usual. The Green team is young but talented and improving. They should win all their conference games except Mitchell.
I honestly think Heritage could finish 2nd, and could finish 3rd or 4th, hard to tell I just hope this Mitchell group dont snooze on em remember 06?

I had high hopes for this team and have been let down so far. I hope they put it together before it’s too late. I think Mitchell can make a run for a title this year. As always the SMC will stand in the way but you look deeper than normal so I think you will have the edge. It’s important to secure home field though

88 what more cred do you want? No comment? I don’t just ramble and spew. I speak the truth and what I see and think. I’m wrong obviously sometimes but I don’t just say crap for no reason

Last edited:
I honestly think Heritage could finish 2nd, and could finish 3rd or 4th, hard to tell I just hope this Mitchell group dont snooze on em remember 06?
Kinda how I feel. Mitchell is the clear fav. MH, Draughn are the best of the rest. Avery, Owen, and Madison are the next tier. Rosman finishes at the bottom but could make an upset. C

I had high hopes for this team and have been let down so far. I hope they put it together before it’s too late. I think Mitchell can make a run for a title this year. As always the SMC will stand in the way but you look deeper than normal so I think you will have the edge. It’s important to secure home field though
I respected ole Ford, my cousin broke his collarbone playing against Owen probably 20 yrs ago and went back in the game when he went down next time he didn't get back up Ford came out in them nuthugger shorts stood over him and said you knew it was broke and you went back in? Cous said yep Ford told him you're the toughest SOB I've ever seen lol true story

Reactions: owen98
I respected ole Ford, my cousin broke his collarbone playing against Owen probably 20 yrs ago and went back in the game when he went down next time he didn't get back up Ford came out in them nuthugger shorts stood over him and said you knew it was broke and you went back in? Cous said yep Ford told him you're the toughest SOB I've ever seen lol true story
Kenny is a tough man and that was some praise he gave to your kin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT