ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

There is no reason for you to say the crap you do. I am just rooting for my team. Youre just a jerk that ain’t half what you spew. I’ve heard about you rest assured

I don’t need to call you. I’ll see you at the game. What is a phone call gonna settle

Awesome game with a playoff atmosphere. So proud of the effort. Lot of growing up by some younger guys.
Especially CC I have had the opportunity to watch him grow up his Grandpa wou6
Yep and I mean every word. I’ve always stood by what I say
Good lord give it a rest you butthurt bout that running clock heading your way or something quit calling out 97 he really ain't no joke

95 I ain’t one ounce scared of 97. If you think I am you’re crazy

I try to have a conversation on here and you wanna attack me personally so….

97 at Owen vs Heritage. That’s where
You really think your gonna act a fool the way your talking about at a highschool football game? If your wanting to act up give me a call we can meet and talk now not in front of bunch of kids idiot. I’ll be happy to come to the game but you sound like you want to have a much more serious conversation than needs to be had at a football game so I’m good to have it now.

I’m ready to stop talking. You don’t attack me behind a computer for being a fan and expect me to play nice guy. Respect me and I will respect you but I ain’t playing your games

I’m ready to stop talking. You don’t attack me behind a computer for being a fan and expect me to play nice guy. Respect me and I will respect you but I ain’t playing your games
Lol I don’t play games you contact me right now we can finish this conversation. I promise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT