ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

McDowell pushed them around in the scrimmage I saw it today we will roll second half

Well according to Owen98 the warhorses have a chance. If they can pull out the close fought battle with a down and out Albemarle team
Let me clarify NOPE they have been going to knock off mitchell or heritage for the past what 4-5 years? Now they may make a game with Heritage this year, mitchell wins by 3-4 scores no matter what.

Last edited:
Let me clarify NOPE they have been going to knock off mitchell or heritage for the past what 4-5 years? Now they may make a game with Heritage this year, mitchell wins by 3-4 scores no matter what.
Heritage will have to improve lot to beat owen.

I dont know what it is with Girusso that our. Coaching staff feels he has to do everything CC should have stayed in at qb we were better off with Girusso in the backfield CC played unreal for his first varsity start I am very proud, and I hate to tell the Wataugians you ain't going past the 3rd round sorry

That sophomore QB for mitchell will be a baller next year. Lot of mitchell guys are saying next year is rebuilding I actually think you guys will be good next year. You have some solid linemen coming back. Plus I watch your jv team, you have few solid players. Overall the conf will be weak next year.

That sophomore QB for mitchell will be a baller next year. Lot of mitchell guys are saying next year is rebuilding I actually think you guys will be good next year. You have some solid linemen coming back. Plus I watch your jv team, you have few solid players. Overall the conf will be weak next year.
JB, according to some posters Owen will dominate. Be careful what you say.

JB, according to some posters Owen will dominate. Be careful what you say.
I actually think owen is getting better. They finally have good coach now. Over the years they have been losing players to Reynolds I believe the new coach will get players to stay.

He is a baller this year I'd leave him at qb and make Turbyfield a running back they could finally run the triple option

I don’t ever recall being invited to a tail gate and I’ll be there if you can manage to roll your fat butt up the hill

• Haha
Reactions: 97Cougar
You remind me of someone who types behind a computer and won’t meet face to face and say crap
Honestly this is one of .t best pals you dont want to meet him face to face seriously be careful who you call out lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT