ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!

LOL. Good one BD. I'm so glad we have been able to provide all this entertainment for you and KW!

I'm not sure why so hush hush. I believe this staff this year will be one of the better ones we have had in a couple of years and will be able to get things in and prepare the kids. We just need to be patient this year as it may take a few games for us to see them peak and everything click. I believe one thing that is uncommon for 1a is how deep this team is. We go 3 deep at RB (solid) and we are deep on the line (big and solid). We have numerous players at 6'2 plus and avg 250 and they are strong. Of course this is all what I have been told. Come Aug 1st we will get to see how we look.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Our line averages about 260 and 6;2. All returning oline and Two All SMC lineman and one is a all state lineman. Should be a fun battle when Albemarle comes to the mtns this year. Hope you guys are coming to Rville and Not Murphy. Cant wait for the season.

First photos of the assistants are beginning to trickle in........ This one was taken yesterday after workouts. Looks like the Bulldogs are assembling quite a staff! I mean, it was quoted that Coach Stone was the answer to Albemarle winning State this year. Surely if that much talent combined with the recru....errr incoming transfer class these guys definitely are going to win!! Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!

Our line averages about 260 and 6;2. All returning oline and Two All SMC lineman and one is a all state lineman. Should be a fun battle when Albemarle comes to the mtns this year. Hope you guys are coming to Rville and Not Murphy. Cant wait for the season.
Just a minute BK. Did you ever stop to think you MIGHT be coming to Albemarle!!!!!! Nothing I would like better than a shot at your Black Knights!!!!!

BK , if Your Fans are anything like the Murphy Fans, it would be a pleasure to have Y'all down here. Top Class People up that way. If Albemarle gets to travel to Robbinsville, I hope it isn't pouring down rain

I just heard a name has been submitted and will be announced Tuesday night at the Board meeting. Nobody has been told as of right now. It's been hush hush about it all. I have heard that this coach will do a great job for the school and these kids. So I am looking forward to Tuesday night just like everyone else.

I was told last Tuesday that the name was sent to the county admin and if all checked out he would be presented to the board at this coming Tuesday's meeting for confirmation.

It is normally announced at the board meetings I thought? Would that not be Tuesday? Sooner the better. It was my understanding that he would officially start July 15 which is Wednesday.

Guys I have this gut feeling that this long, long, long nightmare is almost over. I feel sure we will have a coach sometime this coming week. Since Christmas we have been living in this abyss in Albemarle. I understand the kids are anixious to get started with a new coach and put all this crap behind them. I think they will be a hungry bunch and may surprise a lot of people this season. What ever the season brings I will be in my regular spot with the rest of the NCC cheering on the Bulldogs from Albemarle. Go Dogs.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
On a lighter note....... A new controversy has erupted at AHS....... A QB battle is in the works... A transfer into the program has started to put some heat on the current QB1....

To quickly change the subject the AHS girls varsity had the second signing of the year with Tiffani Currie signing to play basketball at Central Carolina CC. So congrats to her and her family. The 3 girls who have signed the past two seasons are all looking at starting this upcoming season. Good luck to all!!!

In regards to the booster club president. I'm not sure why he resigned never asked and wasn't told anything. Our new booster president is Oscar Griffin.

You guys have provided such good entertainment for the summer....... That entire school system is a mess and if the inmates weren't running the show in the past then they for sure are now. Or the recent graduates from clown college!!!!!!

BD you are full of more hate than even KW and I didn't think that was possible.

Not one ounce of hate..... ZERO. I think the smug attitude that so many championed when AHS was on top is remembered. And the saying "what goes around....." couldn't ring truer in this case. Enjoy the rest of the offseason and good luck with the recru..... transfers.

Just to clarify there is lots of hate here. But i have toned down on posting due to being a new parent. Bd keep up the goodwork.

As a BLACK male I heard some disturbing news that our newly named booster club president decided to resign and take his children to another school because of our new principal being a black male. I cant understand why he would take this position a month ago and then give his resignation when our principal was announced. Anyone have any inside info? Who is the current booster club president?

No idea on this situation but it appears that open enrollment and this resignation seem to line up chronogically. May not be the case here but I know white parents that preferred a black principal as they felt it may get the black community more involved in the school helping both educationally and with discipline.

No idea on this situation but it appears that open enrollment and this resignation seem to line up chronogically. May not be the case here but I know white parents that preferred a black principal as they felt it may get the black community more involved in the school helping both educationally and with discipline.

When Mr. Burris was assistant at Albemarle junior High Everyone look up to Him. What makes Albemarle a good School is the diversity. This is not a Program to have a Racist in

How does anyone know this guy quit because of a black man. Unless someone knows for sure, then I will assume he is not guilty of this. Could the Race Card have been thrown out premature? We know it gets used alot when it shouldnt.

Spike, never mind BD or KW they are both full of hate. But like the typical, this is a place where they can let out that feeling without getting the "Business" handed to them.

@Nation, that's great! Glad to see our students getting scholarships.

Side note. Saw Nico this weekend who play's for Oakland and Albemarle graduate. Dude is freaking huge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT