Yadkin Valley Conference predictions Week #9

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Albemarle @ North Stanly, North Stanly, 28-13
Chatham Central @ North Rowan, North Rowan, 49-6
South Davidson @ North Moore, North Moore, 20-12
West Montgomery @ South Stanly, West Montgomery, 20-18

North Stanly defeats Albemarle. North Rowan crushes Chatham Central. North Moore wins over South Davidson. West Montgomery slips past South Stanly.

Last week, 4-0 (1.000), overall, (.773).

Reactions: thekidd12
I was annihilated, completely obliterated, and totally exhausted trying to come up something this week. Fortunately, I was not inebriated or perhaps not inebriated enough.
Got an idea for you...

Watch some old Batman TV shows.

You know...

Biff!!

KaPOW!!

Boom!!

Just a thought...

Keep it up makes my day.

Reactions: RD28327
North will beat Albemarle by more than 15 points. West Montgomery should defeat South by more points too.

NS o line will b the difference. Big Logan chandler and the rest of line will dominate line of scrimmage. To get the score to the 30's I really don't see Albe scoring 2 TD against North Defense. Have you guys seen them. Pretty solid defensive squad.
35-6

South stanly is better. I watched them. Turned around. They beat west stanly if they could play again

South Davidson still struggling. I don't see them scoring.

North Rowan should put 60 on Chatham

Reactions: sway1532
What's your thoughts about that game?

South Stanly is the only team I've seen this year that has really turned things around. And not only that they're "Dangerous"...this is what you call "Giant Killers" come playoff time.

They have an outstanding coach it seems. I haven't seen them play, but I can tell they've turned the corner. If South played West Stanly again, it wouldn't even be a game imo.

West Montgomery hasn't got an impressive win, they lost to North Stanly which is the only team with deep playoff potential. South Stanly played a decent North Rowan team that they could've beat at the last second and I don't see West Montgomery coming within 2td of North Rowan..

South Stanly beat JM and so has West, but West got whipped by East Mont, and South lost by a point...

Some may believe that South is just playing to the level of competition, and that may very well be the case, but it's a dangerous case for any team that goes up against them.

I was hoping Albemarle was gonna improve as the season went on, but that wasn't the case learning a whole new system...ol well Go Dogs!!

The SS defense will get them into the 4th quarter with anyone. Their young qb continues to improve as has their offense in general. Tip the hat to the general... Coach Frodge has them playing better than most in the league. They seem to be getting better every week. Take those two close losses away and they would be ranked.

SS plays up or down to the level of the competition. If SS wants to win, they better slam down on that gas pedal and not let up!

Last edited:
South just needs to play sound...WM ain't nothing special this go around(no pun intended), but they have athletes. I can't remember a time where North and South were both legit in the same year lol...

I'm as equally impressed that South had the guts to go up against East Rutherford...reminds me of when Albemarle played Concord/Davidson and Central Cabarrus(the year they were awesome) lol...

Could be interesting this week. North Moore may have more injured players than points. South Davidson has more than a chance in this one, and don't forget SD Coach Ellington is a NM grad. West has a lot to prove, and some anger to get out, so the Force tells me the Warriors will rebound in a big way. Chatham Central will get annihilated. There, I said it for you RD28327, Albemarle will keep it close....until the Comets first possession.

Could be interesting this week. North Moore may have more injured players than points. South Davidson has more than a chance in this one, and don't forget SD Coach Ellington is a NM grad. West has a lot to prove, and some anger to get out, so the Force tells me the Warriors will rebound in a big way. Chatham Central will get annihilated. There, I said it for you RD28327, Albemarle will keep it close....until the Comets first possession.
There it is...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT