Chatham Central @ Wake Christian Academy, WCA, 35-14
North Moore, vs. Community School of Davidson
(@ Mallard Creek HS), CSD, 40-14
North Rowan @ Salisbury, North Rowan 35-24
North Stanly @ East Rowan, East Rowan 35-28
Trinity @ South Davidson, Trinity, 50-7
South Stanly @ East Rutherford, East Rutherford, 48-14
Jordan-Matthews @ West Montgomery, Jordan Matthews, 28-14

Upset of the week: Albemarle will not be an upset as they are up this year and Thomasville is down. East Rowan will upset the Comets. NS has three extremely good players, but thats about it. Overrated. (They had a tough time with Piedmont and Parkwood.)

NS goes undefeated...

Albemarle with Davis having a full year at the helm, and if Albemarle got his offense together...things may get ugly with T-Ville having a new coach..

NS goes undefeated...

Albemarle with Davis having a full year at the helm, and if Albemarle got his offense together...things may get ugly with T-Ville having a new coach..
North Stanly isn't going to beat Providence Day or Northwest Cabarrus this season. Not even a chance. And to be honest, I could see North Rowan sneaking up on them. Undefeated...I think not. :)

North Stanly isn't going to beat Providence Day or Northwest Cabarrus this season. Not even a chance. And to be honest, I could see North Rowan sneaking up on them. Undefeated...I think not. :)

Maybe they can pick up a few players in free agency after the third week to shore up their weaknesses. Just saying......pretty sure they could have a few more D1 players and still not get to the Regional Finals.

Reactions: WM_2004
Susancoleman I agree with all u said but just because WM lost Rhone doesn't mean we don't have anything, JM will not beat us, and even if they did it sure isn't gonna be by 2 scores. Let's not right off the Warriors yet..

Albe will beat Thomasville. NS fan predicts this. I agree NS will have to play tough against providence day and north west cab to have a chance. But you can’t say they don’t have a chance. So happy it’s game week. Friday nights baby.

Susancoleman I agree with all u said but just because WM lost Rhone doesn't mean we don't have anything, JM will not beat us, and even if they did it sure isn't gonna be by 2 scores. Let's not right off the Warriors yet..

I agree. I still think WM will battle for the top 3 hoping the Bulldogs can fight their way into the conversation. Good luck to all teams!!!! Hoping everyone comes out injury free!!!

From what I saw at the jamboree Davis has done one hell of a job this past year.....

People don't understand what's about to happen with Albemarle football...These kids now know they can make it to the highest level. Autry/Prince both Alumni and Davis at the helm...just sit back and enjoy the show :)

This years team needed Rhone more than NS needed him. Alb would have put a couple more W's up & been in top 3 conference.

Would have been scary with Rhone. Better hide your talent or NS will take them. Your head coach is an old Alb guy. NS trying to pay him back for beating them when he was Alb??

Albemarle @ Thomasville, AHS, 28-7

Upset of the week: Albemarle will not be an upset as they are up this year and Thomasville is down. East Rowan will upset the Comets. NS has three extremely good players, but thats about it. Overrated. (They had a tough time with Piedmont and Parkwood.)

Alb wins. WS is a mess (county school. Had to add in mix). SS gets destroyed. NS destroys ER. NS ran with Piedmont 2a & Parkwood 3a & wrecked MIC - a top 10 team. Not overrated. Got better taking 2 starters from other teams. Hate to see WM get mugged by NS since WM is closing soon. Alb is on the rise.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Yeah...too bad the old Alb is gone and have been bottom feeders for years now just like they were for decades. NS coaching staff remembered how the recruiting game works with parents, "friends" of the team reaching out to other parents to get their kids to come in for a season or two just like it was when they were at Alb. Nothing straight up about that NS team. Best of luck to them. Karma has a way of working itself out doesn't it Bulldog fans?

Reactions: WM_2004
Old a dog, it's all good we have mugged them more times than they can remember. And so far East Rowan is mugging them. 7 points in first half with all that talent?? Maybe coaching, huh? WM has and always will be NS Daddy. All day every day

And saying Albemarle would have been top 3 in conference with Rhone, well that's crazy talk to say the least. WM is fine.

And he's talking about NS if I'm not mistaken not Albemarle. They had a goose egg

Lol thats all u have. Bulldogs are done. They had their 4-6 years out of what 100? Clap...clap...clap.

Reactions: atucker2
Actually in a year or two West Montgomery will be done with zero state championships.

Albemarle @ Thomasville, AHS, 28-7

I told you guys. I picked the upset of the week. Norths only win could be West Stanly, before they open up conference play. They are now playing second fiddle to North Rowan. What a disappointment for them. I kind of feel sorry for them.

Reactions: Old-A-Dog
Albe will beat Thomasville. NS fan predicts this. I agree NS will have to play tough against providence day and north west cab to have a chance. But you can’t say they don’t have a chance. So happy it’s game week. Friday nights baby.
Can we officially say that North has no chance against NW and Providence Day?

And saying Albemarle would have been top 3 in conference with Rhone, well that's crazy talk to say the least. WM is fine.

Never said WM was lacking. Just saying how much a talent with big game experience would have helped Alb this year.

There's at least one question NS has to ask themselves this morning. Are there anymore free agents we can bring in to help shore up our obvious lack of teamwork and coaching!!!!!

Oh really??????
I must have been reading the clippings and drinking the Kool Aid like the North coaches and players were doing. I said all along they would miss last years quarterback but they got beat by East Rowan who isn't exactly the Alabama of 3A football. It's still early and they have enough talent to win the YVC but I have wondered for a while of how well they are coached.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT