ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Reidsville Round 2

I would not be surprised if WRH scores early as long as we dont put the ball on the ground. Not sure how often Reidsville sees a wing-t team and that, like spread offenses can be tough to simulate during practice. Still, I am of the opinion that it is easier to adapt to and make adjustments as the game goes on compared to a spread offense.

You are what your record says you are. WRH has lost three games. One didnt make the playoffs, one went out first round and one is still playing. I was not impressed with Red Springs and outside of that, the best win was over a Midway team that didnt make playoffs. Reidsville hasnt played the best schedule either, but based on results, they did what good teams do and didnt play down to anyone.

I would love to see a WRH win and maybe I am doing reverse psychology, but again, this is a very, very tall task.
I think we all would like to see WRH win. I for one will be tuned in from Elizabeth City

Who said reidsville won’t score if they said that u should block them now!!!
While the Rams do hold the longest consecutive scoring streak in the state, that is not the story behind the post.
Longtime posters may remember Cavalier Dave from the years when he was the announcer for the then relevant Cummings Cavaliers.
On many threads, after lots of discussion, Dave would simply post....I just hope we score.
The streak means very little in my eyes. The Rams scored the last time they played the Bulldogs. But the Bulldogs ordered rings. So did it really matter that they scored?

You just as well come on and go with me.
I would definitely but I'm thinking there may be a chance that I may have to make that trip the following Friday, We'll see how things shake out after Friday. I think Northeastern will have their hands full Friday. Of course I was wrong last year when I thought we'd be challenged by SWE and Clinton so who knows. Your going to have an awesome time and maybe, just maybe the Dogs will pull the upset. They're going to have to find a way to defend against the pass. Something they couldn't do well at Clinton. I know they'll shut the run down and I know that #9 is going to score but it will be a tough task for any team to pull out of Reidsville with a victory, and yes even my Eagles if we beat E Randolph

Reidsville offense is well rested. Only on the field for 19 plays against SW Onslow. It was the fifth running clock game of the season.
Not sure that's good or not but it sure hurts the stats for the starters.

Reactions: Rammer16 and dogs79
Reidsville offense is well rested. Only on the field for 19 plays against SW Onslow. It was the fifth running clock game of the season.
I'll bet the Rams offense gets alot of practice together. Fense was right about WRH can't simulate the Rams offense in practice

Reactions: blackbulldog

Pass, Harrison and pinnix still have good stats. But it hurt the rest of the guys

Reactions: daagoob
Seriously..... We haven't been shut out in well over 300 games.
now stands at 331 games....last times Rams were shutout was 1st round playoff loss (14-0) to West Brunswick in Nov. of 1997...........(Gas price was $1.22, Bread was $1.17, New Car Avg. was $16,900 and Princess Diana was killed in a car crash in August of that year)....................you can always learn something you didn't know on these here NC Prep message forums.............................

now stands at 331 games....last times Rams were shutout was 1st round playoff loss (14-0) to West Brunswick in Nov. of 1997...........(Gas price was $1.22, Bread was $1.17, New Car Avg. was $16,900 and Princess Diana was killed in a car crash in August of that year)....................you can always learn something you didn't know on these here NC Prep message forums.............................
That 1.22 gas price though lol.

Reactions: rambbq
That's an amazing fact but if I'm from Reidsville I would never openly discuss it. 😲

Reactions: blackbulldog
Yeah, but I don’t think they are on wrh level. I would put wrh almost like a blue blood program. Those are good programs though
Great team. I'd agree traditionally, but Mt Heritage in 17 and Brevard 18 were extremely good teams. This year they're good but have lost several games. I don't think they're the same quality we faced in the 17 championship. No disrespect at all. The 13 Shelby team, The 16 Lincolnton team, 18 Brevard and 17 Mt Heritage. That's how I'd rank them

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Great team. I'd agree traditionally, but Mt Heritage in 17 and Brevard 18 were extremely good teams. This year they're good but have lost several games. I don't think they're the same quality we faced in the 17 championship. No disrespect at all. The 13 Shelby team, The 16 Lincolnton team, 18 Brevard and 17 Mt Heritage. That's how I'd rank them

I mean program wise, not how good they are this year.

JUST PLAYOFF TEAMS??? OTHERWISE WHAT ABOUT EAST SURRY??

If we all meet at 5 30 are we guaranteed to get tickets to the game. I think that won't be a problem, just making sure lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT