ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Midway

Wallace is not playing with their starting QB, so RB Cameron Dalrymple is at QB. Midway has their number.

Just as predicted by a few, Midway kept it close for the first half but WRH came out with a new look and it was too much. Doesn’t help Midway’s QB is struggling. WRH is getting good pressure but he’s missing passes that he’s been making. Couple things could’ve made the game closer but ultimately, WRH is the better team.

Only reason Midway looked decent in the 1st was because let them. Midway got bought back down to earth after that.

Just as predicted by a few, Midway kept it close for the first half but WRH came out with a new look and it was too much. Doesn’t help Midway’s QB is struggling. WRH is getting good pressure but he’s missing passes that he’s been making. Couple things could’ve made the game closer but ultimately, WRH is the better team.
I don't agree with a couple things and game would've been closer. I think the dogs figured some things out tonight on offense and defense. Dalvin Hall had a great second half and the dogs showed a hurry up tonight. Midway has a good team. Much improved. Could finish third in ECC. Maybe!

Reactions: daagoob
I don't agree with a couple things and game would've been closer. I think the dogs figured some things out tonight on offense and defense. Dalvin Hall had a great second half and the dogs showed a hurry up tonight. Midway has a good team. Much improved. Could finish third in ECC. Maybe!
Sorry, was mostly meaning a couple different things in the first half/early third that could've helped keep things a littler closer for a little longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying WRH still doesn't pull away and win big, that was just my personal observation.

Reactions: dogs79
No I think Goldsboro and ED beat Midway. I told the guy standing next to me when it was tied at 14 that Midway wouldn’t score again and that WRH would score 55. I was 1 off. The very very watered down competition Midway has played caught up with them.

Bud,you coming to the Dog Pound?
I want to...I have to stick with South central even though my son is out and the team is down. Big game next week at New Bern. I'm not expecting much from SC but I want to be there to support them, with a win SC will be playoff bound. Son should be able to return if that happens. I could change my mind, I'll keep ya posted lol

Bulldogs came together as a team tonight. Coaches were coaching, players were really focused and playing hard. Dalripple is as good a running back that there is in the state. Dogs got a two headed monster on offense. I really liked the dogs playing with Dalripple at QB in first half and Brinkley in second half in a hurry up. Offense looked electric. I watched Coach Mot have coaching moment with Dalvin and Dalvin played great,with emotion on defense. Coach Mot made great adjustments on defense and we totally shut down Midway. Dogs is overcoming injuries. It will be nice to get healthy,but the dogs showed we can make a run anyway. Dogs has that look again. Great kids,great coaches, great to see.

Bulldogs came together as a team tonight. Coaches were coaching, players were really focused and playing hard. Dalripple is as good a running back that there is in the state. Dogs got a two headed monster on offense. I really liked the dogs playing with Dalripple at QB in first half and Brinkley in second half in a hurry up. Offense looked electric. I watched Coach Mot have coaching moment with Dalvin and Dalvin played great,with emotion on defense. Coach Mot made great adjustments on defense and we totally shut down Midway. Dogs is overcoming injuries. It will be nice to get healthy,but the dogs showed we can make a run anyway. Dogs has that look again. Great kids,great coaches, great to see.
I had a feeling Midway would come out punching with the pass. I knew coach Mot was going to counter punch with secondary adjustments or the pass rush. Can't wait to check the film to see how it went down.

Key to the game was halftime adjustments by the coaching staff. Love the hurry up in the second half and not giving the defense time to adjust. I think the Dogs do that better than anyone I have seen. Midway has a nice team, but I think anyone can see there is a huge talent difference in the two programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT