ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Once again you beat us about 2 months ago. The chiefs beat the Patriots about 2 months ago. Do you think the chiefs are better now? I don't expect you to say we're better, but brother this offense is the best I've seen us play that I can remember....all the way back to the 80's. I know you guys have improved also. Whoever wins state is best at this time of year, not Oct. We'll just agree to disagree as you like to say. I hope the crowd I ride with will go early enough to see you guys too. Something special going on this weekend with duplin co.......may never see this again!(3 teams at state) so we've got our own opinions on who is best now. You really should stay for our game and see what all the fuss is about. Not the same team you saw
I would suggest playing your own championship and not compare one another any longer. Don't diminish each other's potential championship It would be neat having te 2A champion and the 2AA chanpion form the ECC! Just saying.......

Once again you beat us about 2 months ago. The chiefs beat the Patriots about 2 months ago. Do you think the chiefs are better now? I don't expect you to say we're better, but brother this offense is the best I've seen us play that I can remember....all the way back to the 80's. I know you guys have improved also. Whoever wins state is best at this time of year, not Oct. We'll just agree to disagree as you like to say. I hope the crowd I ride with will go early enough to see you guys too. Something special going on this weekend with duplin co.......may never see this again!(3 teams at state) so we've got our own opinions on who is best now. You really should stay for our game and see what all the fuss is about. Not the same team you saw
i know you are better. i never said you werent. but we are better too. good luck to the Dogs, the Rebels, and the Panthers next weekend!

Reactions: blackbulldog
The computer ratings and predictions are the only objective means of predicting games. Any other predictions are subjective, biased, and sometimes hopeful ones.

WRH will be favored by 2 to 4 points in all of the computer models.

For those of you who believe in history, here is something to consider.

Reidsville has played in seven state championship games from 2002-2016.
The Rams were favored in six games and won all six. They were underdogs in one game (Shelby in 2006) and lost that game.

Reactions: 96panther
We have to play much better offensively then we did last night. We’re a fast tempo offense that played too conservative last night..that’s not how we got this far.

Alott of different between WRH's strength of schedule at 4th. and Reidsville's 60th. I put a lot of value in strength of schedule.

We have to play much better offensively then we did last night. We’re a fast tempo offense that played too conservative last night..that’s not how we got this far.

Play calling was tight. They didn't want to make a mistake

it will be likely the 30's or colder with a 7:30 pm kickoff...the high on Sat right now is forecast at 45.............can't be much colder than last years regional final vs. Lincolnton with the temp at kickoff being at 28 degrees....................please Wiz can we dispense with the strength of schedule argument...(we get it, we know, we're used to it, we've heard it for the last 2 years)..........Rams will be ready...not saying we'll win because we'll be a underdog for the first time in a long time....If I know Jimmy Teague he will use that as a motivation........................

Once again you beat us about 2 months ago. The chiefs beat the Patriots about 2 months ago. Do you think the chiefs are better now?

Stop with that nonsense. The Chiefs have gone in the tank. Your comparison makes no sense. East Duplin has only gotten better since September. Look at the offensive production from the Bulldogs in the games leading up to and following the tilt with East Duplin. 30, 53, 77, 63... You were an offensive juggernaut then. East Duplin held you to FIVE first downs and 177 yards. It was complete domination. And at the end of the day, thats all that matters. We played. You lost.

Last edited:
Strength of schedules isn't playing in the championship game. It's Reidsville vs Wallace. It's whoever wants it the most walks away the champs.
Why not Reidsville vs. Rose Hill. Or, even better, Reidsville vs. Teachey (where the school is located).
OK Duplin historians, when did Rose Hill and Wallace come together as a high school?
I assume there was a great rivalry between Rose Hill and Wallace back in the day.

Stop with that nonsense. The Chiefs have gone in the tank. Your comparison makes no sense. East Duplin has only gotten better since September. Look at the offensive production from the Bulldogs in the games leading up to and following the tilt with East Duplin. 30, 53, 77, 63... You were an offensive juggernaut then. East Duplin held you to FIVE first downs and 177 yards. It was complete domination. And at the end of the day, thats all that matters. We played. You lost.
What matters most is this sat

Dog 79 i beg to differ ED Wins Sat.Evening!!battle has some things in store that i seen last night theyve got a offese that clicking to.. O im wrh faithful but sat.im Duplin County All The Way im cheering for ED, ND,WRH!!! Im not worried about wjo done what during the season thats over Ed won thats it y we keep revisiting that it was the best lost we couldve had cause it woke the guys up and they got better and better each week ,so sat the DULPIN COUNTY INVITATIONAL BEGINS AT 3 FOR ND AND ED ND IN RALEIGH AND ED CHAPEL HILL I WILL BE IN CHAPEL HILL CHEERING MY BUTT OFF FOR BOTH SCHOOLS AND AT 7:30 The Same intensity !!!ITS OVER NOE ITS CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DUPLIN COUNTY UNITE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. NOW!!!

Dog 79 i beg to differ ED Wins Sat.Evening!!battle has some things in store that i seen last night theyve got a offese that clicking to.. O im wrh faithful but sat.im Duplin County All The Way im cheering for ED, ND,WRH!!! Im not worried about wjo done what during the season thats over Ed won thats it y we keep revisiting that it was the best lost we couldve had cause it woke the guys up and they got better and better each week ,so sat the DULPIN COUNTY INVITATIONAL BEGINS AT 3 FOR ND AND ED ND IN RALEIGH AND ED CHAPEL HILL I WILL BE IN CHAPEL HILL CHEERING MY BUTT OFF FOR BOTH SCHOOLS AND AT 7:30 The Same intensity !!!ITS OVER NOE ITS CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DUPLIN COUNTY UNITE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. NOW!!!
I'll support Battle and players. Doesn't mean think ED going to win. ED got on of the best offensive lines that they have had. The best offensive line I have ever seen was Clintons the year they played Shelby in championship game. Shelby was more athletic. I don't think they'll out muscle Hibriten.

I'll support Battle and players. Doesn't mean think ED going to win. ED got on of the best offensive lines that they have had. The best offensive line I have ever seen was Clintons the year they played Shelby in championship game. Shelby was more athletic. I don't think they'll out muscle Hibriten.
i wouldnt bet for "anybody" to outmuscle this ED team either! our guys live in the weight room and it shows!

What u forgetting 79 is Ex played a offense that runs the flexbone offense so its nothing new to them thats y i have them winning this game wrh and Ed Guys lift weights very very very religiously i dont see them being outmuscles by nobody

it will be likely the 30's or colder with a 7:30 pm kickoff...the high on Sat right now is forecast at 45.............can't be much colder than last years regional final vs. Lincolnton with the temp at kickoff being at 28 degrees....................please Wiz can we dispense with the strength of schedule argument...(we get it, we know, we're used to it, we've heard it for the last 2 years)..........Rams will be ready...not saying we'll win because we'll be a underdog for the first time in a long time....If I know Jimmy Teague he will use that as a motivation........................
Best not to listen to rambbq. Or you might miss the kickoff. Game starts at 7:00 pm.:)

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Motivation against strength of schedule? Interesting; glad you get it, won't bring it up again. I have a lot of respect for Reidsville, (born near there) follow you guys closely but you're going up against a very good team that can control the game. Good luck!

Reactions: Rammer16 and dogs79
I like reidsville, but Wallace team to beat here. Rams are really banged up on the line. showed Friday night. Mt heritage deserved that game. There coach cost them that game

I like reidsville, but Wallace team to beat here. Rams are really banged up on the line. showed Friday night. Mt heritage deserved that game. There coach cost them that game
Another positive for Wallace Rose Hill, two very good coaches going up against one another who will not make mistakes coaching. Teague's record speaks for itself. Battle Holley is the son of legendary Jack Holley, a replica of his Dad.

I'm not sure anyone can control the game against WRH after ED did. Just don't think reidsville will be able to score with WRH. But reidsville is champions pedigree. They know what champions do.
The way I see it, every single possession will be extremely valuable. A single turnover could be very costly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT