ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Well. I have always believed that to be the man, you got to beat the man. We are the man ,also. So. Where you coming from? Sure, you disrespecting. I don't care how quietly you say it. 4-peat baby!!!!
you were the man in 1AA! last i checked Reidsville is the defending champ in 2A! therefore Reidsville is THE MAN in 2A until they get beat in 2A! whats so hard to understand about that?

you were the man in 1AA! last i checked Reidsville is the defending champ in 2A! therefore Reidsville is THE MAN in 2A until they get beat in 2A! whats so hard to understand about that?
I ain't going to let you bye with any of your negative intent towards our bulldogs. The bulldogs have owned almost every body they have played for many years. They've played tough schedules every year. After Saturday WRH might have 4 in a row. You need Battle to get you one before you chirp about WRH. I'm pretty sure y'all playing hibriten for your first. Trust me when I say I'm pulling for Battle.

They will not score 49 on us... Period! Trey Robinson averaged 250 yards per game this season and we held him 40 yds under his worst performance of the the season of 176. I will venture to guess that Reidsville will be the best Defense you have seen all season.
Ehh I don’t know about “best defense” they’ve seen all year. They did play a little team called East Duplin.

I'm more interested in this game than the 2AA. I like the teams in the other game but I like to watch games where the ball is in the air at least half the time. I'm hoping Reidsville can pull this one out

Two programs with a ton of history and rich tradition two bluebloods of NC HS football a dream matchup dont believe these two have ever played should be a great game.....I gotta go with our fellow conference member think Wallace pulls out a close one 28-24.....Williams scores the game winner in the final minutes

Reactions: 96panther
I'm a Reidsville guy but no way do the Rams win by 3 td.'s...............I'm no even gonna predict a score....should be a good one tho............Reidsville and WRH have never ever met in any sport that I'm aware of.................

I'm a Reidsville guy but no way do the Rams win by 3 td.'s...............I'm no even gonna predict a score....should be a good one tho............Reidsville and WRH have never ever met in any sport that I'm aware of.................
I’m a Reidsville guy too and I agree no way either team wins by 3 TD’s. I expect it to be one of the better if not the best Championship games!

Reactions: blackbulldog
We're the man right now in 2a too. All of 2a. Nobody in 2a stopping this machine right now

Reactions: dogs79
olddog....reidsvilleram90 is pulling your leg....kinda of an inside joke...Reidsville has not been shut out in a game since Nov. of 1997...around 290 or so consecutive games...........
Our goal is to score more points. We don't care how much you score. We just wanna score 1pt more.

Possibly wrh has the best one two punch in hs football williams and newkirk stopping them is gonna be hard...

Interesting that Wallace RH beat SW Onslow 48-7 back in August and the score last night in the rematch was 49-7.

Just checking the WRH worksheet ... very impressive numbers. A 26-21 win over Havelock stands out. It was Havelock's only loss and they blitzed previously undefeated Western Alamance 41-14 in the 3-A regional final.

Only loss was a two-pointer (14-12) to East Duplin, which is in the 2-AA championship with a spotless 15-0 mark.

Moving up to 2-A class apparently no problem for the lads from Teachey, population 376 (2010 census). Looks like school is about halfway between Wallace and Rose Hill and about 10 minutes from River Landing Golf Club, my favorite spot in that part of the state.

olddog....reidsvilleram90 is pulling your leg....kinda of an inside joke...Reidsville has not been shut out in a game since Nov. of 1997...around 290 or so consecutive games...........
Reidsvillr will not be shut out, in fact they may score quite a bit but the question is can they stop the Bullfogs. Believe me that will be a formidsble task.

Possibly wrh has the best one two punch in hs football williams and newkirk stopping them is gonna be hard...
Black bulldog, they’re simply not going to be able to stop Williams & Newkirk, the question for the Rams is can they outscore the Dogs. That sounds simple but what I’m saying is WRH is going to put points on the board, I think slit of points. This game may be similar to the Northesstern vs WRH game. Both teams better make the most of every opportunity. Looking forward to seeing this one. Though I'd like to attend I believe I will watch some of all the games stream on my smart TV.Good luck to both teams!

Really? You think so? I mean, don’t get me wrong, WRH has impressed the heck out of me moving up from 1A, and they have awesome posters, the Duplin County teams have impressed me, period, but Reidsville is the more belanced team. It’s going to be difficult for them to just line up, and run against you guys, they’re certainly athletic, though. I look forward to watching both championship games from the couch next week, planning to take that day off.

Wallace can throw the football...

just checked nchsaa website game time is 3 pm for 2AA and 7 pm for 2A

I ain't going to let you bye with any of your negative intent towards our bulldogs. The bulldogs have owned almost every body they have played for many years. They've played tough schedules every year. After Saturday WRH might have 4 in a row. You need Battle to get you one before you chirp about WRH. I'm pretty sure y'all playing hibriten for your first. Trust me when I say I'm pulling for Battle.

I don't believe 96 intended anything negative against Wallace. Just respect to the rams. You two are like oil and water.

bye! im glad i can have a constructive conversation with Blackbulldog!

Hope Reidsville can just some how keep this one close. Going into the 4th qt. and get a turnover and steal one. WRH is the real deal. Rams will need to play their best game of the season to have a chance at the win. Go Rams!

last i checked you had one loss on your record. i believe a team named East Duplin beat you.
Once again you beat us about 2 months ago. The chiefs beat the Patriots about 2 months ago. Do you think the chiefs are better now? I don't expect you to say we're better, but brother this offense is the best I've seen us play that I can remember....all the way back to the 80's. I know you guys have improved also. Whoever wins state is best at this time of year, not Oct. We'll just agree to disagree as you like to say. I hope the crowd I ride with will go early enough to see you guys too. Something special going on this weekend with duplin co.......may never see this again!(3 teams at state) so we've got our own opinions on who is best now. You really should stay for our game and see what all the fuss is about. Not the same team you saw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT