ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Last I checked Unc was cleared of everything and sacs gave them continued accreditation for another 10years.
They weren't cleared of anything they were in violation, the NCAA just strangely failed to punish them. Look it up. Then they got on the wrong side of the Southern Association accrediting (after 2 probations)because they told them one thing and the NCAA another. Its all about $$$$$$$$$$ and lots of it. Something to be real proud of
You need to check on it again so you wont be misunderstood

They weren't cleared of anything they were in violation, the NCAA just strangely failed to punish them. Look it up. Then they got on the wrong side of the Southern Association accrediting because they told them one thing and the NCAA another. Its all about $$$$$$$$$$ and lots of it. Something to be real proud of
You need to check on it again so you wont be misunderstood

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You must be gettig your info from that raleigh rag the n&o. lol

Ball on 15. False start ball on 20. Qb run to 12 late hit penalty. Ball on 6

Bailed out with that late hit penalty man you Wallace guys gotta be sweating bullets right now

If I was Wallace I would think about going for two...your best play to #3....you know Reidsville can score quickly from that distance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT