ADVERTISEMENT

WRH Dynasty is OVER

DuplinCountyTiger

Aug 16, 2016
WRH has a good long run, majority of that run was in 1AA and the 2A championship was Joey Price’s team. But you are no longer the power you once were. Welcome back to earth WRH y’all were up for a long time and the athletes y’all had coming through was unreal from 2010 to 2017. It was almost unfair. Y’all are great weightlifters but the fact is weightlifting want always make you a good football team and that was the case this year. I imagine WRH will be doing everything in their power to get back to 1AA in the next realignment. Nothing Is more humbling than a first round loss and the fact that it came from Price is hysterical.

WRH has a good long run, majority of that run was in 1AA and the 2A championship was Joey Price’s team. But you are no longer the power you once were. Welcome back to earth WRH y’all were up for a long time and the athletes y’all had coming through was unreal from 2010 to 2017. It was almost unfair. Y’all are great weightlifters but the fact is weightlifting want always make you a good football team and that was the case this year. I imagine WRH will be doing everything in their power to get back to 1AA in the next realignment. Nothing Is more humbling than a first round loss and the fact that it came from Price is hysterical.
Where did JK play their playoff game last night? I’ll wait...

Where did JK play their playoff game last night? I’ll wait...
Hey dick we didn’t play one. We also never claimed repeatedly on here like WRH like we were about to roll to a Eastern Final all season. Enjoy your win and just acknowledge the fact that the WRH run has come to an end.

honestly most of our poster were saying that they had as good a chance as anyone in the east. I have not seen one poster say WRH will roll into the east

And while the dynasty may be over for now. Unlike at JK we have talent coming back and more on the way. JK wont be back for a long long time. You better try and get spring creek back in the conference so you will have a chance to not finish dead last.

Reactions: Zues21 and Otis4411
honestly most of our poster were saying that they had as good a chance as anyone in the east. I have not seen one poster say WRH will roll into the east
I don’t have the time or energy to dig back through the pre-season WRH chest beating and I will admit I even believed that WRH had a good shot to be playing in Eastern Final. But what I witnessed this season confirmed that the “dynasty” chapter of WRH football can officially be closed. Watching UNC-CH loselast night was the icing on the cake G Dog

And while the dynasty may be over for now. Unlike at JK we have talent coming back and more on the way. JK wont be back for a long long time. You better try and get spring creek back in the conference so you will have a chance to not finish dead last.
We may not be back for a long long time but at least I don’t have to watch y’all contend for championships anymore

Reactions: Tiger_Pride31
thanks for the hospitable welcome lol but we wont be here long lol

I don’t have the time or energy to dig back through the pre-season WRH chest beating and I will admit I even believed that WRH had a good shot to be playing in Eastern Final. But what I witnessed this season confirmed that the “dynasty” chapter of WRH football can officially be closed. Watching UNC-CH loselast night was the icing on the cake G Dog

Talk about a douche. Preseason predictions are just that. Preseason predictions.

Sad thing is duplincountytiger is a booster for JK talking all this trash....way to set the bar with your dirty mouth!! Great season WRH coming from another fan of the east

Reactions: Otis4411
Talk about a douche. Preseason predictions are just that. Preseason predictions.
Wallace fans were talking about a deep playoff run in the closing weeks of the season. It wasn’t just the preseason. The name on the uniform isn’t winning them games anymore

Sad thing is duplincountytiger is a booster for JK talking all this trash....way to set the bar with your dirty mouth!! Great season WRH coming from another fan of the east

Easy to see why the other Duplin County teams enjoy beating them.

Reactions: Zues21
You’re right it is a great season for Wallace. They will now begin basing successful seasons on playoff appearances.

Wallace fans were talking about a deep playoff run in the closing weeks of the season. It wasn’t just the preseason. The name on the uniform isn’t winning them games anymore

So u expect them to have a crystal ball or just accept losing like you and enjoy talking crap to others once they do lose??

Reactions: Zues21
So u expect them to have a crystal ball or just accept losing like you and enjoy talking crap to others once they do lose??
I am simply enjoying the fact that the mighty WRH has fallen from the mountain. As is expected of a fan of the rival school

Nah I never did that. Not because they were our rival. It would take more than that.

We watched from home but understand, you all got the same thing we did - a seat/couch to watch someone else win it! And a wish for next season
I’m from ED. We’re the only DuCo team still playing for at least one more week. So how about stay on the couch and worry more about your own team that accomplished absolutely nothing...

And as far as being a “d!ck” goes, that’s all you DCTigger...Don’t start name calling because your team couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. It’s sad you post more about Wallace than you do your team. I guess it’s understandable though, when you try to talk about James Kenan, the keyboard always gets stuck on “L”.

every dynasty ends. just as this one does. only difference is the dead periods in between are not as long as some might hope.

I’m from ED. We’re the only DuCo team still playing for at least one more week. So how about stay on the couch and worry more about your own team that accomplished absolutely nothing...

And as far as being a “d!ck” goes, that’s all you DCTigger...Don’t start name calling because your team couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. It’s sad you post more about Wallace than you do your team. I guess it’s understandable though, when you try to talk about James Kenan, the keyboard always gets stuck on “L”.
Fight our way out of a wet paper bag lol we took ED to the wire and it was nowhere near a blowout and y’all are going to the second round that’s great. Will be plenty of room on the couch for y’all next week. Yes we have lost a lot at JK and probably will continue to for the foreseeable future but at least the rest of the county is now losing as well

Fight our way out of a wet paper bag lol we took ED to the wire and it was nowhere near a blowout and y’all are going to the second round that’s great. Will be plenty of room on the couch for y’all next week. Yes we have lost a lot at JK and probably will continue to for the foreseeable future but at least the rest of the county is now losing as well
Isn’t the old saying “a win is a win”??? How many of those did y’all get this year? But you have the nerve to talk about others... It must be a sad and pitiful life you live sir. I’ll pray for ya!

This one aint over. Our jv won conference. We may make changes, we may not, but we'll surely be back to contend w eduplin and clinton. They are solids contenders every yr- not wrh friend. Speak ur mind, but remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt. Go ahead, yal probably b on our sche next yr.

Reactions: dogs79 and g-dog08
every dynasty ends. just as this one does. only difference is the dead periods in between are not as long as some might hope.
I believe every team goes through this some time or another.Whiteville did a couple of times.How did your JV's and middle schools do this year? Whiteville's JV's and middle school went undefeated this year so we should be good to go for at least 4 to 5 years providing they stay together and don't get in trouble,but who knows.

I believe every team goes through this some time or another.Whiteville did a couple of times.How did your JV's and middle schools do this year? Whiteville's JV's and middle school went undefeated this year so we should be good to go for at least 4 to 5 years providing they stay together and don't get in trouble,but who knows.

Our Jvs were very dominant. Lost only 2 games if i remember correctly, and those were to 4aa Wake Forest and 3a Havelock. Middle school was (wallace) went undefeated and rarely scored on.

Our Jvs were very dominant. Lost only 2 games if i remember correctly, and those were to 4aa Wake Forest and 3a Havelock. Middle school was (wallace) went undefeated and rarely scored on.
Good deal. we will be seeing one another again down the road.Who knows,maybe next year,but we wan't have Moss or Davis.

Reactions: dogs79
Dct I'm certainly not a Wallace fan but their dynasty as you called it, is not over. If memory serves me correct, the last game of regular season (cause them tiggers didn't make the playoffs) WRH had enough dynasty left to Smoke Your Sorry A$$!!!

And as another poster asked, who did James Kenan play last night and what seed were they #30???? You just a Wallace hater because they are jks Daddy!!

DCT, I noticed you don't have a profile photo. I offer this to you or any James Kenan fan in need of an appropriate avatar. You can thank me later.
5bb29dd0785bd.image.jpg

Wow. Most people at least try to hide their jealousy. This post puts it out for the world to see. Somebody who's team didnt even make the watered down playoffs making a whole post about a team that constantly lives deep in the tournament?? How amusing!

You guys are making this way too easy for him. I cant believe none of you have caught on to who he is.

Fast pitch youth softball is over so he has to spend his free time somewhere.

Think about it.

Reactions: g-dog08
i know exactly who he is
You guys are making this way too easy for him. I cant believe none of you have caught on to who he is.

Fast pitch youth softball is over so he has to spend his free time somewhere.

Think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT