WRH at East Duplin rematch. (Poll)

Who ya got in round 3?

• East Duplin

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Wallace

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll take ED again. Pulled it out tonight against a great Clinton team. You know what you’re gonna get with the Panthers…but can you stop it?

Reactions: sam
Like Wesley Snipes said, “Always bet
on ……. Black and Orange. “

I like Wallace in a close one. Clinton had a few plays tonight that the Wallace kids would have took to the house.

Last edited:
If ED has the same officials as they had tonight and I empahiizse had, (White hat had a homecoming) then WRH doesn’t have a chance..
4 stops, a chain break 1st down , and clear as a bell trap
After 72 years I’ve never seen a chain break first down.
I’m not a sore loser but when a game is taken from you, it’s hard to accept
For those that didn’t go or see this game don’t just look at the score
This will be my only post about the game.
Go Bulldogs!
You’re either harping over wins or making excuses about losses. I have no problems with any other Darkhorses fans/posters, but you do the most whining I’ve seen on these boards. I’ll give you the incomplete catch….but you got beat by 17. There were bad calls both ways. Your fan base even said that.

Reactions: UNC91
You’re either harping over wins or making excuses about losses. I have no problems with any other Darkhorses fans/posters, but you do the most whining I’ve seen on these boards. I’ll give you the incomplete catch….but you got beat by 17. There were bad calls both ways. Your fan base even said that.
Yea, and they got that personal foul call for them on the 4th and 21, though they were stopped the next set of downs anyway.

Oh that’s right you’ve been on everyone’s ignore list. Please ignore me since I offend you so much
Seems like I get quite a few responses to be on any ignore list…including yours bud. It must upset you a bit when you get called out. If you offended me, you’d know it. Fortunately, I don’t have thin skin like some.

Reactions: dogs79
Clinton was down two in the 4th and got what looked to be a 4th down stop. Wiz’ friend Mr. White Hat (who’s job is not to spot the ball, did indeed do so with a very suspect spot giving ED 1st down) . The side judge had it spotted for Clinton. I was watching online but could actually sense Wiz clutching his pearls from my house.

Irregardless, this wasn’t a vintage Clinton team that had the chops to win a title.

Back to the topic at hand. WRH at ED.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
dogs79, no one around here claimed the horses as a great team, but they were better than tonight. I don't really think anyone in the ECC is great.I don’t think anyone ha a answer to Northeastern, I really don’t. Some wishes and hopes but…….
TDpass said it. I was only correcting him.

dogs79, no one around here claimed the horses as a great team, but they were better than tonight. I don't really think anyone in the ECC is great.I don’t think anyone ha a answer to Northeastern, I really don’t. Some wishes and hopes but…….
The HOLLEY 🎄 got the answer for them Eagles. Book it

Clinton was down two in the 4th and got what looked to be a 4th down stop. Wiz’ friend Mr. White (who’s job is not to spot the ball, did indeed do so with a very suspect spot giving ED 1st down) . The side judge has it spotted for Clinton. I was watching online but could actually sense Wiz clutching his pearls from my house.

Irregardless, this wasn’t a vintage Clinton team that had the chops to win a title.

Back to the topic at hand. WRH at ED.
uh, hate to break it to you but nobody in the ECC does either. This is Northeastern's bracket to win without question! We all know how good the Eagles have been and are. There's no living in the past about it
Oh and it was short a1 yard and 1/2, not even close. If you noticed the Clinton defense was running off the field knowing that had made to stop necessary for them to go forward and take the lead. We were sitting on that exact yeard line. It was a game-changing call. Don't anyone be so silly to just look at the final score.. There were at least 6 calls. the broken chain first down was just unbelievable

Last edited:
Goob is shell shocked right now. He now knows he want to be able to get past the Holley 🎄
The plan is coming together just the way Coach said it would Only thing in our way is a Washington team that is playing out of its mind. They are on fire and It be a battle here in EC. This game is a toss up if there ever was one. I was pulling for Cummings to win. Regardless, a Duplin County team will be moving on.

uh, hate to break it to you but nobody in the ECC does either. This is Northeastern's bracket to win without question! We all know how good the Eagles have been and are. There's no living in the past about it
Oh and it was short a1 yard and 1/2, not even close. If you noticed the Clinton defense was running off the field knowing that had made to stop necessary for them to go forward and take the lead. We were sitting on that exact yeard line. It was a game-changing call. Don't anyone be so silly to just look at the final score.. There were at least 6 calls. the broken chain first down was just unbelievable
I'll have to admit that there has been some strange stuff happen in Beulaville in the past.

It is hard to beat a good team twice in the same season, but i got to go with ED by 7 because of coaching.

ED will win in a close one! Battle will show everyone again he gets more out of his players than Wallace does. Until WRH makes a change and it's not MOTT at all they will not win a state title again. He'll they may not even win a conference title again they haven't won one since Price left. And when he was there the OC was JP. MOTT is a great guy and coach but he needs to be able to pick his staff not inherent the one Price left. If you think I'm wrong then tell me why. But most of you know I'm right or the ones around the program know any way!

• Haha
ED will win in a close one! Battle will show everyone again he gets more out of his players than Wallace does. Until WRH makes a change and it's not MOTT at all they will not win a state title again. He'll they may not even win a conference title again they haven't won one since Price left. And when he was there the OC was JP. MOTT is a great guy and coach but he needs to be able to pick his staff not inherent the one Price left. If you think I'm wrong then tell me why. But most of you know I'm right or the ones around the program know any way!
Dude, you ain't a WRH fan. You should delete that crapola.

Your wrong. Got one of THE best rushing offenses in the country. AMERICA!

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
ED will win in a close one! Battle will show everyone again he gets more out of his players than Wallace does. Until WRH makes a change and it's not MOTT at all they will not win a state title again. He'll they may not even win a conference title again they haven't won one since Price left. And when he was there the OC was JP. MOTT is a great guy and coach but he needs to be able to pick his staff not inherent the one Price left. If you think I'👎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT