ADVERTISEMENT

WRH (0-1) at Clinton (1-0) 8/25

Who wins?

• WRH

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
Congratulations to the Horses on the win last night over Wallace. Wallace has a very good team that will be tough as the year progresses. #10 for the Horses is a beast. Looks better on offense than defense. Recruited as a DL for Florida but continued offensive performances like last night he will be a great TE. #40 is a load on defense!! Team full of athletes and will get stronger. Good win!! NEXT!!!

Goob!!!! Thx brother. I rarely post these days other than just how fans can listen to games, but I read the boards a lot. Pretty excited about things to come for this team. We have tons of potential but we have to take it one game at a time. If we meet in playoffs or if your ever down this way for a game please stop by and say what’s up.

These days I’m just trying to produce a good product for fans to listen to, other than that not much going on.

Go horses.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Replay of Wallace getting ragdolled by Clinton

What tha' hell, just clicked on to see what the video quality looks like, and in the first 10 seconds a guy on a HORSE goes flying...and I mean flying... down the track. I have to assume the school system is confident that there are no associated risks or liabilities , but wow....

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Wasn’t able to make it to the game but kinda heard some rumblings about our defense being on the weak side this year. Congrats to Clinton on the win, sounds like y’all have a great team over there this year. Best of luck going forward.

I have people from both of these schools sending me stuff so enough is enough.

Take the personal stuff off here and be civil. This is a warning to all!!

• Haha
Reactions: sam
Congratulations to you to goobs. Big win over Rose. Don’t think anyone beating Clinton this year but your Eagles beat a top 3a team and got a good chance for a championship also.
You know am going to keep it real not with our pass defense if we can get that right we might but my eagles got a long way to go

Goob!!!! Thx brother. I rarely post these days other than just how fans can listen to games, but I read the boards a lot. Pretty excited about things to come for this team. We have tons of potential but we have to take it one game at a time. If we meet in playoffs or if your ever down this way for a game please stop by and say what’s up.

These days I’m just trying to produce a good product for fans to listen to, other than that not much going on.

Go horses.
Your Darkhorses are 🔥🔥. They looked so good last night against one of the top 2a programs in the state. I believe Darkhorse Stadium is where the eastern championship will be held. Your commentary was on point 💯 as ever, best in all Nc high school football. Hey 04 are you on Instagram? I follow Clinton Football up there.

How many of you are checking your computer every 10 minutes to see who has replied here now?? Come on! You know you there.

Now that Pop Warner Wallace has been brought down to earth, are you still going to ride their hype train like you did the past 2 seasons?

Or will you become a Dark horse fan as their W's pile up?

Stay tuned?

Your Darkhorses are 🔥🔥. They looked so good last night against one of the top 2a programs in the state. I believe Darkhorse Stadium is where the eastern championship will be held. Your commentary was on point 💯 as ever, best in all Nc high school football. Hey 04 are you on Instagram? I follow Clinton Football up there.
Thanks Goob. Nah, I have twitter and that is about it. These days though when people know you, you can’t post things you wish you could for fear of someone having that “talk” with ya.

Take care Goob, last post non-game time/broadcast related!

Reactions: daagoob
Thanks Goob. Nah, I have twitter and that is about it. These days though when people know you, you can’t post things you wish you could for fear of someone having that “talk” with ya.

Take care Goob, last post non-game time/broadcast related!
Understand completely, believe me when I say I’ve been there.I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m not as active up here like I used to be. See you around Thanksgiving when we play your Darkhorses in Clinton for the Eastern Championship

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Understand completely, believe me when I say I’ve been there.I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m not as active up here like I used to be. See you around Thanksgiving when we play your Darkhorses in Clinton for the Eastern Championship
Gotta love your confidence, not sure I agree with your prediction though 🤣🤣

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT