WRH (0-1) at Clinton (1-0) 8/25

Who wins?

• WRH

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
Not sure what your getting at, move on.
This is a WRH/Clinton post. Nothing to do with NE at all.

I’ll move on when you move out and take your comment where it belongs. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Nah don’t tell ‘em nothing we overrated hype train and thin skinned. Thin skin just whooped that a$$
Thin skinned for sure. You act like this is the best day of your life. Some are gracious in defeat and winning.You’re not in either. Good luck to you and your darkhorses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Y’all subscribe to my Patreon for the postgame recap for 2A football, and don’t forget about tomorrows weekly fire ant updates
I accidentally slipped on the track and fell onto the field. My ass got ate up by a bushel of ‘em. Be better , bro!

Clinton got a really good team. Very hospitable and nice environment. Leave it to typical Clinton fans on here to wear there ass on there shoulders. Don’t know about the rest of dogs but I sleep fine at night win or lose. Y’all got a lot of talent on this team, probly as good as I’ve seen a Clinton team. Good luck the rest of the way
their and their.

• Haha
Thanks, I respect your wisdom.
Lol, look back over the years or maybe back to last year when the Road Warriors of Wallace went to your place and knocked y'all out of the playoffs. There seems to be a trend here🤣🤣

And there it is….never seen Wallace get a running clock on them. But the refs just did it.

Clinton 58
Wallace 16
8 min left
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 Wow!!!! Didn’t see this happening. @Darkhorse#34 did confidently say last week, “Clinton by 21 points”. This was destruction. Many thought he was talking crazy. Props to him. If these guys stay healthy, pencil them in repping the East in the state championship. They made a statement tonight. I’m sure the legendary @Wizard of the East is pleased with this show of force by Clinton tonight.

Thanks, we know this is a really good team wheather the pollsters want to give the credit or not but this team last year and since have worked really really hard. Good to see that good work payoff convincingly
Big time win for your Darkhorses, like someone posted earlier I believe your coach and players just put everyone on notice.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 Wow!!!! Didn’t see this happening. @Darkhorse#34 did confidently say last week, “Clinton by 21 points”. This was destruction. Many thought he was talking crazy. Props to him. If these guys stay healthy, pencil them in repping the East in the state championship. They made a statement tonight. I’m sure the legendary @Wizard of the East is pleased with this show of force by Clinton tonight.
Lol they called me a madmen lol………..I honestly watched some stuff from Laney and Havelock and knew they(Wallace) defense would be an issue. I like our front 7 vs anyone I knew if we could get some stops we could win but they surprised me with our efficiency on offense besides the one drive with the INT offense was a machine tonight. It’s a good win but it’s still early you want to be peaking in November not August.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Great win for Clinton they did what they had to do to win. Unfortunately WRH didn’t on defense. Don’t get any easier moving forward Hoggard next week.

congrats on a big win dark horse fans. You guys have done pretty good against Wallace over the years, so not surprised you guys won, but idk if anyone was expecting this score. Again, congrats guys!

Lol they called me a madmen lol………..I honestly watched some stuff from Laney and Havelock and knew they(Wallace) defense would be an issue. I like our front 7 vs anyone I knew if we could get some stops we could win but they surprised me with our efficiency on offense besides the one drive with the INT offense was a machine tonight. It’s a good win but it’s still early you want to be peaking in November not August.
Great post, and I love the humility in your post, and you hit it on the head. These wins are nice and fun, but you’d rather peak in November. I do have a feeling, you guys will continue to get better. Again, congratulations guys

:)

Reactions: Lion Attack
Is WRH having down year, rebuilding year or playing some serious competition in the early going?? Seriously, what’s the deal? No smack talk, just honest opinions

Well I just got home, sorry I missed the Wiz but I will be pleased to drive back down to collect that $30k

Great post, and I love the humility in your post, and you hit it on the head. These wins are nice and fun, but you’d rather peak in November. I do have a feeling, you guys will continue to get better. Again, congratulations guys
Nowhere near peaking yet. Coach Johnson said they will enjoy this win for 24 hours, then back to work, as there are mistakes made tonight that need to be corrected. Thanks for the comment.

Is WRH having down year, rebuilding year or playing some serious competition in the early going?? Seriously, what’s the deal? No smack talk, just honest opinions
They are probably playing one of the toughest non conference schedules in the state. Havelock, Clinton, and Hoggard next week. I’m sure they will be right in the mix come playoff time.

Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT