Who wins?

• WRH

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

sam

May 29, 2001
Biggest early season game in Clinton in years considering all the talk and recruiting innuendos being thrown about from fans and coaching staffs including WRH’s staff. Lot of tension in the air. Gonna be a packed house. Hope the gates are opened early. Tough game to pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Credit to WRH for playing anyone though Clinton is not in the same league as a Havelock or Hoggard. Always alot of respect for that program through the years.

Im sure it will be a fine game but I am picking the Bulldogs. Clinton's staff hasn't had much luck with Wing-T teams lately.

First and last comment. Clinton by 21. I hope this team and staff take every BS rumor every negative comment, every old played out joke and shoves it down Wallace’s throat this Friday. Go Horses!!!!!!
Why your last comment, bro? This is a big game that’s going to have a lot of build up. I’d like to read stuff from both fan bases.

First and last comment. Clinton by 21. I hope this team and staff take every BS rumor every negative comment, every old played out joke and shoves it down Wallace’s throat this Friday. Go
Why your last comment, bro? This is a big game that’s going to have a lot of build up. I’d like to read stuff from both fan bases.
Don’t understand y 34 attitude haz gone from 0 60 in theses last couple of posts..Very knowledgeable on the game.Few disappointed

We’ll talk about it more on the podcast I don’t have much to say up here nowadays. I’ll just say this people act like a Cory Johnson led team can’t beat Wallace……Cory is 3-1 vs Wallace. If this team is better than the 14(35-7)and 16(35-21) teams like some believe then my 21 points is within reason. If you know then you know.

Last edited:
Don’t understand y 34 attitude haz gone from 0 60 in theses last couple of posts..Very knowledgeable on the game.Few disappointed
Eventually you get tired of the BS. I have great respect for the Wallace Rose-Hill football program definitely one of the best in the state regardless of classification they can very well beat us Friday night. It’s some of the fans I can’t stand. Anyway win or lose I wouldn’t get to happy or down because I think this will be the 1st of 2 meetings. These two will see each other again in late November.

Eventually you get tired of the BS. I have great respect for the Wallace Rose-Hill football program definitely one of the best in the state regardless of classification they can very well beat us Friday night. It’s some of the fans I can’t stand. Anyway win or lose I wouldn’t get to happy or down because I think this will be the 1st of 2 meetings. These two will see each other again in late November.
Sounds like you got a problem, jabronee.

Why act like the horses can't beat wallace? Like 34 said our coach is 3-1 vs your Dawgs so sounds pretty good to me. Can't win them all so why act like it. And I'm some what a wrh fan say that cause my daughter plays for the basketball team but that's it that where it stops.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Why act like the horses can't beat wallace? Like 34 said our coach is 3-1 vs your Dawgs so sounds pretty good to me. Can't win them all so why act like it. And I'm some what a wrh fan say that cause my daughter plays for the basketball team but that's it that where it stops.
All WRH knows the 910 all stars can beat the dogs. Not sure 910 all star fans think WRH can beat y’all

27- 8 I've got the horses winning by 19. I really hope i can make it to the game on time this week.

I heard it starts at 7. should be a packed crowd. what time do you think people should get there to have a good seat? I don't want to sit with people too rowdy because i enjoy listening the radio while I watch the game. its a great experience

27- 8 I've got the horses winning by 19. I really hope i can make it to the game on time this week.

I heard it starts at 7. should be a packed crowd. what time do you think people should get there to have a good seat? I don't want to sit with people too rowdy because i enjoy listening the radio while I watch the game. its a great experience
You better sit in your car then!!

You better sit in your car then!!
Otis, good luck against ED next week. I’ll have our link posted in case you want to listen to our game vs WRH while watching your game. Best of both worlds in my book. Hope you’re doing well.

Reactions: dogs79
How many for WRH go both ways? Earlier in the year with the heat and humidity it helps not to have so many going both ways but in smaller class football it’s a must. My friend told me Clinton has only 1-2 players going both ways. Which he said he has never seen at Clinton before. So pumped for this game. If anyone wants to meet up at halftime let me know. I’ll be the old mountain man wearing overalls and a straw hat spitting tobacco juice in can.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
How many for WRH go both ways? Earlier in the year with the heat and humidity it helps not to have so many going both ways but in smaller class football it’s a must. My friend told me Clinton has only 1-2 players going both ways. Which he said he has never seen at Clinton before. So pumped for this game. If anyone wants to meet up at halftime let me know. I’ll be the old mountain man wearing overalls and a straw hat spitting tobacco juice in can.
To answer your question “0”

I believe Clinton takes this one plus they are home. Wallace had a chance towards the end of the game with Havelock to win but came up short. I just think Clinton is a bit stronger this year, should be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT