ADVERTISEMENT

Would SWO Winning be the biggest upset this Friday or in the Entire Playoffs ?

im just saying we play where we are put. a ring is a ring. im just saying ED wouldnt have won anything in 1aa the past 3 years. im just saying. we have a shot at a 4 peat while ED is just trying to get their first. but im just saying.
That's Hilarious, really???

Reactions: Battle22
96 can u say that for sure its not like we were a slouch by know means those 6 teams were the truth anybody that was in 2a wouldve had a hard time beating those teams.. Im not saying nothing about the other teams. But those teams were specail full of athelete all over the feild.

Reactions: Battle22
WRH is not the same team either, they are a much better team than they were when they played swo the first time which spells trouble for the mules of swo. Wallace will score on thier 1st series of downs and roll from there. GO DAWGS.......

Reactions: blackbulldog
im just saying we play where we are put. a ring is a ring. im just saying ED wouldnt have won anything in 1aa the past 3 years. im just saying. we have a shot at a 4 peat while ED is just trying to get their first. but im just saying.

+1

And that's with 1000 students.

you really believe ED wouldnt have won anything in 1AA the past three years LOL??? get out of here with that nonsense! youre talking crazy now! 1AA offers nowhere near the competition as 2A does! not saying its completely easy, but still not as hard as 2A! if you guys win it this year, more power to you. i think youre good enough to. but dont sit here and act like 1A is as strong as 2A, because if you believe that then you know less about football than you give yourself credit for!!! IM JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!

Probly not in 3a 4a. Just saying. We got one in 2a
and i give you credit for that and the ones you won in 1A! im just stating a fact, and that fact is that 2A is much tougher than 1A on the whole!

96 not necessarily 1AA was tough in which we won 2 Mt.Airy was as good as advertised 2 back to back rings they were good but so was wallace ,murphy was even better than wrh they had a passing game that was lethel if it wouldnt had started raining wrh wouldve Been in trouble cause they were legit,neither wrh or Ed wouldve beat them if it wouldnt have rained cause that meant they couldnt throw the ball now 1a not so much comp other than mitchell the other two schools were just hype ..mitchell was pretty good..and the won we won on 94 wasnt wjat what i call extremely hard 3 of the teams were ok but Lincolnton was the real deal Anwar Wyatt was a beat then ,who went on to play rb for clemson,the EB game that uear was electric..wrh won by 14 points..6 in the state ship game in 94

96 not necessarily 1AA was tough in which we won 2 Mt.Airy was as good as advertised 2 back to back rings they were good but so was wallace ,murphy was even better than wrh they had a passing game that was lethel if it wouldnt had started raining wrh wouldve Been in trouble cause they were legit,neither wrh or Ed wouldve beat them if it wouldnt have rained cause that meant they couldnt throw the ball now 1a not so much comp other than mitchell the other two schools were just hype ..mitchell was pretty good..and the won we won on 94 wasnt wjat what i call extremely hard 3 of the teams were ok but Lincolnton was the real deal Anwar Wyatt was a beat then ,who went on to play rb for clemson,the EB game that uear was electric..wrh won by 14 points..6 in the state ship game in 94
so do you think WRH would still be undefeated in the playoffs since 2013 if they had been in 2A the whole time? theres no way we would ever know for sure but i can almost guarantee that would be a NO! now blackbulldog, i know winning those 1AA titles is a great accomplishment. i give your Dogs all the respect due for that! but again, do you really think that WRH would be undefeated in the playoffs since 2013 if you would have been 2A? please give me your honest opinion.

we will never know. But with the talent wrh had since 2014 i think we could have been. JJ Keyshawn and Pookie. along with Zero at QB and thats not to mention Dez Timmy Turner Alex lisane etc etc so yeah i believe we would have. The past 3 Bulldog teams have been special

In my honest opinion not being bias but since 2013 wrh had teams that couldve beat anybody they faced can i honestly say they would cant say yes or no until put in tjat situation. I shoot straight from the heart

Reactions: 96panther
In my honest opinion i cant say yes or no but i will say this since 2013 all those teams were legit and couldve beat anybody they faced hands down..

In my honest opinion not being bias but since 2013 wrh had teams that couldve beat anybody they faced can i honestly say they would cant say yes or no until put in tjat situation. I shoot straight from the heart
i respect your opinion. i have my opinion but you may be right. the only reason i even brought it up is because dctiger brought up the fact that WRH hadnt loss a playoff game since 2013. i just find it hard to believe that the same would be done in 2A. either way, its irrelevant anyway. youre in the 2A eastern championship tonight and favorites to win. i still cant believe youre not going to that game lol.

Me and my brother are coming to our nephew play i have fam On wrh too so wrh gonna be ok ,but i wanna see scott and, 24 get busy that dude is a football player (24) a beast i keep hearing how good this ND team is i pulled em up on Hudl and checked them out they look to be good .i dont know how good tho...

you really believe ED wouldnt have won anything in 1AA the past three years LOL??? get out of here with that nonsense! youre talking crazy now! 1AA offers nowhere near the competition as 2A does! not saying its completely easy, but still not as hard as 2A! if you guys win it this year, more power to you. i think youre good enough to. but dont sit here and act like 1A is as strong as 2A, because if you believe that then you know less about football than you give yourself credit for!!! IM JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!

96panther. Yes, I really believe East Duplin wouldn't have won anything in the last 3 years in 1AA.

96panther. Yes, I really believe East Duplin wouldn't have won anything in the last 3 years in 1AA.
and i really believe WRH would have more than one loss in the playoffs since 2013 if they had been 2A the entire time. fair enough.

Neither can say that its just an opinion ED has had good teams no doubt so has wrh so its kinda a even playing feild if u ask me now i think Ed couldve done the same if not won 2

i actually thought this would be a lot closer. i thought WRH would win, but only by 2, 3 TD's max! this was a complete beatdown! WRH proved they really are in championship mode now! ill admit i was wrong!

I like SWO-#1....he knows his football and loves his team for sure.

That being said I gotta admit I loved the atmosphere over there at the Corral, great music and great way to hype up the game but unfortunately it didn't hype your team at all after ther first series. You could tell after WRH went up 14-0 those SWO players were absolutely outmanned. The nail in the coffin was the bad snap in the 3rd that just took any life y'all had left, it was just a formality after that. Congrats on a great season SWO! Come back strong next year.

SWO hardly ever is in a situation where they are down two or three scores, just doesn't happen much when playing them. When it does they tend to go into a panic mode and then try to hard because they aren't use to it. Then again I saw them play East Bladen years ago at the horse pen with the Eagles up three scores and they came back and won. With swo you can't let up. I have seen games where if they are down, score one , next thing you know they've scored three. Alot of thier scores come in bunches. Tough to beat. But you Dawgs had what it takes and have for a while. Congrats to WRH

Reactions: dogs79
No question the better team won.....still proid of my STALLIONS!!!!! Congrats to wrh.....pulling for the east next week of course!!!!! Great season SWO now lets get ready for next season.......

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT