ADVERTISEMENT

Would SWO Winning be the biggest upset this Friday or in the Entire Playoffs ?

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
With almost 90% of the fans on both boards picking WRH big time. CalPreps says Wallace also. Probably the only ones not suprised would be the Stallion faithful. We've done it before (more than a couple times) in big games, East Div and State games.

If you just got of the cabbage wagon from out of state and are reading all the comments and opinions you would not go to this game. You are thinking what in the world is SWO doing, or think they can do against such overwhelming odds. So go to East Duplin because you probably wont be able to get close to the Corral, unless you park early friday within a .5 mile. ON second thought probably wont have any less fans there either. Now might be a good time to go shopping in JVille, stores will be empty as every one will be at the game.

Reactions: dogs79
With almost 90% of the fans on both boards picking WRH big time. CalPreps says Wallace also. Probably the only ones not suprised would be the Stallion faithful. We've done it before (more than a couple times) in big games, East Div and State games.

If you just got of the cabbage wagon from out of state and are reading all the comments and opinions you would not go to this game. You are thinking what in the world is SWO doing, or think they can do against such overwhelming odds. So go to East Duplin because you probably wont be able to get close to the Corral, unless you park early friday within a .5 mile. ON second thought probably wont have any less fans there either. Now might be a good time to go shopping in JVille, stores will be empty as every one will be at the game.
If Wake Forest lost it would be the biggest upset.

Last edited:
I believe Wrh wins and I know we're talking 2A. But, I believe the Biggest upset of all in 2A and 2AA was when Shelby, who had already lost to them, beat South Point. MANY MANY people had SP slated to win it all.

Reactions: 96panther
I believe Wrh wins and I know we're talking 2A. But, I believe the Biggest upset of all in 2A and 2AA was when Shelby, who had already lost to them, beat South Point. MANY MANY people had SP slated to win it all.
Didn't surprise me or Shelby fans. Shelby 4 straight champions. Nough said

No of course it wouldn't be the biggest upset. SWO is a very strong team with a great tradition so they are capable of beating WRH. Stop trying to make it out to be like y'all are such huge underdogs, SWO#1. This isn't David vs Goliath. Come on man! Lol

no. it would be an upset but not a big upset. well maybe to WRH fans.

You can believe that NCHSAA would like for#3 seed to win. It would make a case for their seeding process. WRH wins though. Dogs like winning in the coral. In 10 dogs broke 40 some home game win streak.

You can believe that NCHSAA would like for#3 seed to win. It would make a case for their seeding process. WRH wins though. Dogs like winning in the coral. In 10 dogs broke 40 some home game win streak.
i hate to say it but i agree with you. WRH by 14.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Thanks 96 i see you finally coming around ..its gonna be a good game all jokes aside all the smack everybody doing for both teams,watch the game it will explain it all .

A question for the SWO guys. I know that y'all pretty much have good football every year but the 15 season was pretty bad and 16 was better and now seems like y'all are back to winning. So my question is what happend for the down years cause seems most every year y'all are playing late season football. But I'm glad y'all back to winning

A question for the SWO guys. I know that y'all pretty much have good football every year but the 15 season was pretty bad and 16 was better and now seems like y'all are back to winning. So my question is what happend for the down years cause seems most every year y'all are playing late season football. But I'm glad y'all back to winning
im not a SWO guy but ill try to answer at least half as well as im sure theyre going to. Phil Padgett, the longtime legendary SWO coach retired, and it took time for the Stallions to adjust to a new coach.

Can't make my mind up yet which game to go watch, either one would be great to see. Ole ROY Williams would say, " Dag gum it".

Can't make my mind up yet which game to go watch, either one would be great to see. Ole ROY Williams would say, " Dag gum it".
Yes I really can’t decide between this or ED. I want to see Williams play again but I’m also very interested to go to Beulaville and watch East vs. West. I may leave SWO after 1st quarter and go to ED. Way too many choices I wish they were televised.

Hopefully next week I won’t have to choose and can watch back to back

That wont be the biggest upset that was last week when wallace beat NE!Next Question?

im not a SWO guy but ill try to answer at least half as well as im sure theyre going to. Phil Padgett, the longtime legendary SWO coach retired, and it took time for the Stallions to adjust to a new coach.

Also, Coach Padgett decided so late in the year to not return that it put the new staff behind the 8 ball getting started. I think Phil saw a lull in the numbers that year, too. LOL

WRH is gonna be a stiff test!!

Should not be any Cupcakes in 4th round. And there isnt in 2A or 2AA. Only one way to the State Game, THE STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS WAY!!

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

It won't be close, in fact if WRH comes out and be in a destruction mode from the git-go,SWO may not even score. I think there is to much quickness for the Stallions to cope with.

I think I'll go to E.D. game and carry small radio and listen swo -wrh on 98.3 fm. Now I need to buy a radio.

Dogs take care of my little Pony friday night. 42-14 Dogs walk into Chapel Hill easily.

I see smashmouth standoff for 3qtrs. wrh outlasts swo, scores twice in the 4th, and wins 34-21. Swo has a storied program and they not just gonna roll over. They been here before. Dog's advance.

Dogs speed is going to eat SWO up all night

I Like Wallace's team speed, but just running up the middle ain't going to happen like it did first game. SWO has changed a lot, a man 6'5 305 pounds was not playing. Crazy amount of guys ether where hurt or playing out of position.

Having home field just might tilt the curb enough in SWO favor tonight. Can't wait!

Reactions: splitright30trap
I Like Wallace's team speed, but just running up the middle ain't going to happen like it did first game. SWO has changed a lot, a man 6'5 305 pounds was not playing. Crazy amount of guys ether where hurt or playing out of position.

Having home field just might tilt the curb enough in SWO favor tonight. Can't wait!
The beautiful thing about the Wing-T is how it gives you several opportunities to put plays on the outside. I’m willing to bet my mortgage on Wallace doing more than running guard trap and buck sweep all night

96 wrh on the road 3-0 playoff mode those guys on a path of wrecking the coral tobight its gonna be a good game but wrh will pull or out swo might not ot score at all

thats a great run but that probably wouldnt be the case if they had been in 2A the whole time. just saying.

im just saying we play where we are put. a ring is a ring. im just saying ED wouldnt have won anything in 1aa the past 3 years. im just saying. we have a shot at a 4 peat while ED is just trying to get their first. but im just saying.

Reactions: blackbulldog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT