ADVERTISEMENT

WNC scrimmages

WNCfballFan

Jan 5, 2016
I know what went on at AC yesterday. How did the Franklin/Tuscola scrimmage go? Also I think Pisgah scrimmaged as well. Any info from other scrimmages around WNC would be great! It's almost that time.

Pisgah JV scored twice and Varsity scored twice plus two field goals.Pickens never scored.Even though Pickens didn't look that good thought Bears did O/K for the first scrimmage.

I know what went on at AC yesterday. How did the Franklin/Tuscola scrimmage go? Also I think Pisgah scrimmaged as well. Any info from other scrimmages around WNC would be great! It's almost that time.
Posted this on the 3A forum: Really hard to tell exactly with the way scrimmages go, In the 10 play segment Tuscola seemed to have a definite edge, holding Franklin to one score in three sets of 10 plays while scoring 3 or 4 times themselves. In the more game like second segment the teams seemed much more evenly matched. THS scored one time and Franklin managed only a field goal in two series each. Both teams did move the ball well at times. Franklin showed an ability and willingness to pass more than they usually do. While Tuscola will miss their great FB from last year, last night showed that there is more than ample talent to be optimistic about. Franklin should challenge for the title in their conference, they are physical and well coached as they always are. I dont know how the JV part of the scrimmage went as I couldnt watch both at the same time. Maybe someone can fill us in on that part.

Reactions: Squirrel Gravy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT