ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A championship...and your 1 sleeper team

I see Reidsville winning it all this year. Im not sure if Thomasville can make it past newton. I haven’t seen much, but newton look to be solid.

Shelby dodged a bullet with 16 seed Bandys!

...lets see how Mtn. Heritage fares!
Now that’s funny!

East Surry
Good one.

With that offense, they would be in the mix 2A or 2AA easily.
Popped up like a damn Jack in the Box, didn’t he? Been lurking for hours to make sure that everyone mentions Reidsville as the favorite, then mentions the other part, still trying to save face from losing to that mighty 1A opponent, talking about, “Good one”. Lol

Popped up like a damn Jack in the Box, didn’t he? Been lurking for hours to make sure that everyone mentions Reidsville as the favorite, then mentions the other part, still trying to save face from losing to that mighty 1A opponent, talking about, “Good one”. Lol

Somebody had to get the ball rolling

Reactions: Lion Attack

Im not the one that pulls for the team that buses in unsuspecting elementary schools kids to be counted towards ADMs. I even heard Shelby used elementary school kids from the Crest district this year. Shame shame shame!

Reactions: PROFBSCOUT
Shelby lucky in 2aa. It's so pathetic and weak it's not even funny. 2a loaded this year. East and west. 2aa trash.

Reactions: PROFBSCOUT
Im not the one that pulls for the team that buses in unsuspecting elementary schools kids to be counted towards ADMs. I even heard Shelby used elementary school kids from the Crest district this year. Shame shame shame!
I’ve been working a 12 hour shift all day, bro. I didn’t even know that we were 2AA, until I saw on on Facebook that Reidsville’s football page had marked itself safe in lil 2A West. Yes, I follow you guys page on Facebook.

Were a 1a team playing 2a. If anything we playing up. Shelby dodges reidsville. How would that be, lol losing to a team that lost to 1aa school. Oh well. Lose 110 students and then maybe yall can play with us.

Reactions: dogs79
I could see WRH in finals and being playing someone other than reidsville. I hope not but that could happen. But rams will have a tough road ahead of them.

I wouldn't want to face WRH before the finals lol but were going to have to face some tough teams to get even there. Mh and brevard both really good. Not sure if great, but very good quality that has recent experiences against reidsville. So they both will feel they are favored and are the better team. But cant look ahead or you will be sitting home

If Shelby loses a few more students they probably will be 2a

I like our chances in the 2a bracket

Possible 2nd round match up with Thomasville, renewing a old rivarly

I was being sarcastic saying NE is a sleeper, I know they hungry , like every other team out there I’m just pulling for the Dogs or ECC Teams Peroid!! LetsGo!!

But reidsville could possibly drop to 1a at some point right. What is the actual student size for that. I just been hearing it was real possible that next realignment we could be 1a

But reidsville could possibly drop to 1a at some point right. What is the actual student size for that. I just been hearing it was real possible that next realignment we could be 1a

I think that's really over blown. We will not be 1a. We are stuck in the 2a west though

I’ve been working a 12 hour shift all day, bro. I didn’t even know that we were 2AA, until I saw on on Facebook that Reidsville’s football page had marked itself safe in lil 2A West. Yes, I follow you guys page on Facebook.

L M A O!!!

Last edited:
I think that's really over blown. We will not be 1a. We are stuck in the 2a west though
That's just what I've heard for next alignment. But idk when that is or what the cutoff is number wise. I hope we dont go. But we did drop from consistent 2aa to now never being in 2aa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT