ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A championship...and your 1 sleeper team

Speaking of Owen, Jager Gardener had alot of yards Thursday night

Yeah he had 133 yards. He is finally healthy and looking good. His whole career has been hampered by injuries. Plus he has had 3 head coach's. He is a loyal young man and has stuck in there and he is doing well

Reactions: Chopper747
I like our chances in the 2a bracket

I bet you do, bro, much different than seeing this:
Shelby: self explanatory

Burns: Arch rivial, will be a challenge to beat them twice.

Hibriten: 2017 2AA State Champs

North Lincoln: a silent killer, destroyed Newton Conover, a possible Rams opponent, 43-7 NC was destroyed by Burns, too.

Pisgah: rugged, hard nosed mountain team, shut out your projected toughest competition, Mt. Heritage, 9-0.

Reactions: PBBear51
I bet you do, bro, much different than seeing this:
Shelby: self explanatory

Burns: Arch rivial, will be a challenge to beat them twice.

Hibriten: 2017 2AA State Champs

North Lincoln: a silent killer, destroyed Newton Conover, a possible Rams opponent, 43-7 NC was destroyed by Burns, too.

Pisgah: rugged, hard nosed mountain team, shut out your projected toughest competition, Mt. Heritage, 9-0.

I think thomasville beats nc. But, we can only deal with the hands that are dealt.

I really dont' think 2A east or west is that strong to be honest. 2A west is mediocre jv teams. Besides beating up on each other none of the 2A east(over rated jvv teams) teams beat anybody of note. Northeastern lost to a 1AA school, Clinton claiming to have a spread stopping defense lost to Central Cabbage(and their mediocre spread with little weapons), WRH blames injuries( that everybody else has) for their losses, what has SWO done since 100 years ago. They always hype up themselves over there and have only ONE title between all of them in the last several years. They're just as weak as the west.

So Chopper picks Pasquotank to win it all
I really dont' think 2A east or west is that strong to be honest. 2A west is mediocre jv teams. Besides beating up on each other none of the 2A east(over rated jvv teams) teams beat anybody of note. Northeastern lost to a 1AA school, Clinton claiming to have a spread stopping defense lost to Central Cabbage(and their mediocre spread with little weapons), WRH blames injuries( that everybody else has) for their losses, what has SWO done since 100 years ago. They always hype up themselves over there and have only ONE title between all of them in the last several years. They're just as weak as the west.
“Central Cabbage”, obvious auto fill error, but still funny in talking about their mediocrity.

Good post, extremely accurate.

Man, what a game to go too. The only other time I went and saw Richlands play them was about 15 years ago when they both were undefeated. Southwest killed them. For anybody that says this is not a rivalry game, they need to go see it. Jacksonville games are not even that packed. I really felt for that Richlands crowd, and honestly was interested to see how they were going to react if they won. Small Town Football at its best.

Me either, that is what is making this playoffs fun. All teams have shown that they are weak in some areas. Matchups will determine 2a all the way around the state.

What would have been real funny is if Shelby would have gone small and if Mtn Heritage, who was dodging scheduling Shelby during the regular season would have had to face them. I was waiting for that scenario.

Judge your squad before your start judging everybody else. U the only person I know that have negative stuff tho say about the squads and yours is pure !!TRASH!!. count their championships in the past several years n see how many you come up with. Dont worry I'll wait for

Just ignore Chopper747, he's obviously writing his ridiculous posts to get a rise out of everyone. He has nothing good to say about any team in the east or west. He calls all the teams 'jv' teams, but his varsity team can't even beat a jv team.

Reactions: dogs79
Judge your squad before your start judging everybody else. U the only person I know that have negative stuff tho say about the squads and yours is pure !!TRASH!!. count their championships in the past several years n see how many you come up with. Dont worry I'll wait for

Darkhorse19-8,
You all have ONE championship combined in the past several years.. ONE

Just ignore Chopper747, he's obviously writing his ridiculous posts to get a rise out of everyone. He has nothing good to say about any team in the east or west. He calls all the teams 'jv' teams, but his varsity team can't even beat a jv team.

I don't hype up my team every year as if they are going to win the title.:cool:

That's soooo Notre Dame-ish

Reactions: 28-20 and bud33345
Reidsville plays Heritage at Heritage...Heritage pulls it off because of weather conditions....cold heavy winds,,maybe some snow..Clinton barely makes it out of the east

Darkhorse19-8,
You all have ONE championship combined in the past several years.. ONE

Is this true?
I was wondering my ownself. I know we don't have at Northeastern but weve steadily been getting better each yr, and have played in two over the past eight yrs. When was the last time Clinton won one or played for one. Just curious and I'm by no means being sarcastic. Chopper who is your team?

Is this true?
I was wondering my ownself. I know we don't have at Northeastern but weve steadily been getting better each yr, and have played in two over the past eight yrs. When was the last time Clinton won one or played for one. Just curious and I'm by no means being sarcastic. Chopper who is your team?

Reactions: daagoob
Has anyone seen north wilks play? They have scored a lot of points.
ive seen them twice. They are big and physical upfront, and when they play the run it right at you game they can be successful. When I saw them the got in trouble trying to throw the ball. Needed to stay with what was working but kept going away from it. Struggle playing in space on defense, and cannot play the pass. I doubt y’all have any issues.

ive seen them twice. They are big and physical upfront, and when they play the run it right at you game they can be successful. When I saw them the got in trouble trying to throw the ball. Needed to stay with what was working but kept going away from it. Struggle playing in space on defense, and cannot play the pass. I doubt y’all have any issues.
They beat north Forsyth pretty bad first game. It will probably be a good matchup

That dude is a joke. Spread stopping defense? Again, all I said was the defense was better equipped to play a spread team than a power running team. But of course he takes everything out of context.

Whatever it was designed for it did'nt work when the design purpose presented itself. Horses lost in the Central Cabbage patch.

Is this true?

yeap ONE title between all those teams in the last several years.

Who is your team Chopper?

Doubt you'll get an answer, that's been a question for a long time. However, context clues suggests that if he does have a team to cheer for, I would assume it's in the 704 area, and most likely in the 2A classification only because he spends most of his time trolling on the 2A boards. I could be way off though and he turns out to be a RS Central fan.

Reactions: daagoob
He goes between Pasquotank,Smithfield-Selma, and Spring Creek

Lol, we'll ok. Look Chopper if you don't have a team Northeastern could sure use some more posters up here. I for one could use some help up here. My go to guy Eaglefan from last yr got run off by a swo poster. He's never came back. He was pretty good to, very knowledgeable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT