ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins 2A East?

Who wins?

• Northeastern

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Clinton

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Going with Goob! He has been right all year ...and told us! And told us! And told us!

The Nor’easter ain’t no joke!

Go ahead! Goob! Tell-’em!

Reactions: bud33345 and dogs79
I'm pulling for NE. This should be their year to get over the hump. May the best team win, Hopefully it's the one that can blow out Reidsville. If its Clinton so be it. Alot of good teams from the 252 this year going to the finals in 3 classifications. Hope they represent well and sweep the west! I know Tarboro will take care of their business. If its Edenton so be it. Southern Nash, N Edgecombe, and NE need to take care of theirs!

Last edited:
I'm pulling for NE. This should be their year to get over the hump. May the best team win, Hopefully it's the one that can blow out Reidsville. If its Clinton so be it. Alot of good teams from the 252 this year going to the finals in 3 classifications. Hope they represent well and sweep the west! I know Tarboro will take care of their business. If its Edenton so be it. Southern Nash, N Edgecombe, and NE need to take care of theirs!

Why do you want Reidsville beat so bad lol

Going with Goob! He has been right all year ...and told us! And told us! And told us!

The Nor’easter ain’t no joke!

Go ahead! Goob! Tell-’em!

OK Maiden let's do this!!!!!

A Nor'easter is on the way and there's no avoiding it if you live in or around Clinton!!

You heard it here first!!!!!!

In 48 hrs your Northeastern Eagles will be crowned the 2019 2a Eastern Regional Champions!!!

YOU CAN LOCK IT UP!!!!!
NORTHEASTERN 35
Clinton 18

Reactions: dogs79

A Nor'easter is on the way and there's no avoiding it if you live in or around Clinton!!

In 48 hrs your Northeastern Eagles will be crowned the 2019 2a Eastern Regional Champions!!!

YOU CAN LOCK IT UP!!!!!
NORTHEASTERN 35
Clinton 18
Goob,I know you love your team and I'm pulling for your Eagles but I think you missed the score and winner. I'm going 40 -38 Darkhorses

If your Eagles win, please don't try to mount that Darkhorse statue at the entrance of stadium. I thought about it going back,but I didn't want to die

Reactions: daagoob
If your Eagles win, please don't try to mount that Darkhorse statue at the entrance of stadium. I thought about it going back,but I didn't want to die
John it's not "If " our Eagles win, it's WHEN our Eagles win!!!! I know you saw my post. The score has already been LOCKED UP!!!! Go Eagles!!! 35 hrs out!!!! No turning back now, it's to late

Reactions: dogs79

YOU CAN LOCK IT UP!!!!!
NORTHEASTERN 35
Clinton 18

Oh Yeah Baby!!!!
Spot on!!!!!!

Reactions: Bullet61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT