ADVERTISEMENT

What hoodlum let Go Scots into Richmond game - BANDWAGON

S2V good to finally meet up with you. Enjoyed the conversation. Good luck to Purnell Swett in the future.
Pa
Check this out.While wus ah-talking to me Go_Scots wus hypnotizing me on here. You know how when people blow into a BACtrack S80 and they bees walking funny. Well Go_Scots was getting me wuzzy and I wus about to pass out. He made me puke in a Richmond Porta-John. Other than that Mr. FUN N' GUN It was interesting.

Oh yeah Question: That pitchture you took of me, you ain't share it with any of your compadres is you?

Last edited:
Well no dancing at the Kangaroo, my friend....No collard sandwich, but a nice blue shirt you had on...That phone has got be worn out.....Good luck the rest of the way...:D
No Boy
You wus watching me thu whole tme and you wus too Scurd to come shake my hand. Man I would went "LIVE" on Facebook to introduce you

PUNK BOY

Pa
Check this out.While wus ah-talking to me Go_Scots wus hypnotizing me on here. You know how when people blow into a BACtrack S80 and they bees walking funny. Well Go_Scots was getting me wuzzy and I wus about to pass out. He made me puke in a Richmond Porta-John. Other than that Mr. FUN N' GUN It was interesting.

Oh yeah Question: That pitchture you took of me, you ain't share it with any of your compadres is you?
No pictures was shared. Them Rams scored some points. Left early had to work today.

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT