ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going On At Shelby?

Shut your face creek lol

After we beat all 3 county teams then send maiden packing round two on way to the title game I’ll wake up and remember we’re a year or two away

Shut up
That’s sarcasm, right? After losing their best RB, best LB and best DB to a county rival plus not having a quality QB this fall, most I have talked to feel Shelby will really struggle against county teams. Luckily, the 1a teams in their conference will give them 4 wins all but assuring a playoff spot.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
That’s sarcasm, right? After losing their best RB, best LB and best DB to a county rival plus not having a quality QB this fall, most I have talked to feel Shelby will really struggle against county teams. Luckily, the 1a teams in their conference will give them 4 wins all but assuring a playoff spot.
Bricen Kee is Shelbys best RB..he and Bridges might be the two fastest players in the County..Eli Falls catches everything, Shelby still gonna be Shelby trust me

Bricen Kee is Shelbys best RB..he and Bridges might be the two fastest players in the County..Eli Falls catches everything, Shelby still gonna be Shelby trust me
I agree Shelby will be fine they will be good team by the end of the year. Shelby will have the same issue KM has which is working in a new QB at the beginning of the year but will get better as the year goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT