ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going On At Shelby?

Facts! Don’t listen to post game radio, but hearing Degree on the radio in the past, he reminded me of Porky Pig. They talk with the exact same cadence or whatever, super Shelby guy, though. Not familiar with the other guy. Back then, all I heard was Degree and a guy named Terry, I think his name was.
I shouldn't be laughing so hard at Porky Pig, but Ill never hear him the same

I wonder if the crowd over at KTC would allow me to call in and talk about all the cool eating spots around the games? I mean my sugars flared up and I have had to "calm down" on the double sammiches, but I still partake in some tasty dead animal here and there.....They may still be mad at me about that time I made fun of the dude filming a crest game (here on preps) that even the crest fans were fussing about on here, but I got called out and chastised on air. Im the victim here, I wanted to watch some football.... and he couldnt keep up with the action....LOL

Better yet Im going to try and crawfish my way into the pre-game show and see if I can get some of that Fatz cafe food before games, I got nothing else better to do than sit on here and shoot the breeze with all you maroons...

• Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
First off he does not sound like me. We're two different people. He's a people person and I don't care if anyone likes me much less everyone..

Now what you and I both love is the WHINING, but I like all of the LYING better. What are the lies? Glad you asked.

1, No one has come after their players. They left on their own volition.

2. Our coach hasn’t told them anything that he hasn’t told the players who’ve been there

3. When they say they’re not worried………. They Lie.

4.Crest does not have anything coming up.. That’s a LIE Our J.V team was excellent last year and our middle school team was too

There are more but it’d take all day. They can’t figure out that they videoed their way to all this. Those videos is the best tool we have. We just tell people to watch them. I’ve had Shelby fans on these boards tell me that those videos were atrocious. I’d tell you who but I don’t say I won’t say things and then say them. That would make me a liar.

Now all this moving and crap has been going on for years. They’re just not used to it moving but one way, hence all the WHINING and LYING. But I’m going to digress. There is already a 24 page thread over on the 3A board that covers it all.

But I’m going to leave this little video. No one has to watch it all Just watch it from 58 seconds to 1:03 seconds if nothing else. Watch the kid say I live in Boiling Springs while playing at Shelby. This was a few years ago so I am not lying it has been going on for years. They’re just mad because we’re making fun of them and we do have a lot of things going on at Crest that benefits young football players now.

Your excellent JV and middle school teams were both beaten by Shelby last year. Now I know you are going to whine that most of your good JV players were on the varsity. Guess what you still lost to Shelby.

First off he does not sound like me. We're two different people. He's a people person and I don't care if anyone likes me much less everyone..

Now what you and I both love is the WHINING, but I like all of the LYING better. What are the lies? Glad you asked.

1, No one has come after their players. They left on their own volition.

2. Our coach hasn’t told them anything that he hasn’t told the players who’ve been there

3. When they say they’re not worried………. They Lie.

4.Crest does not have anything coming up.. That’s a LIE Our J.V team was excellent last year and our middle school team was too

There are more but it’d take all day. They can’t figure out that they videoed their way to all this. Those videos is the best tool we have. We just tell people to watch them. I’ve had Shelby fans on these boards tell me that those videos were atrocious. I’d tell you who but I don’t say I won’t say things and then say them. That would make me a liar.

Now all this moving and crap has been going on for years. They’re just not used to it moving but one way, hence all the WHINING and LYING. But I’m going to digress. There is already a 24 page thread over on the 3A board that covers it all.

But I’m going to leave this little video. No one has to watch it all Just watch it from 58 seconds to 1:03 seconds if nothing else. Watch the kid say I live in Boiling Springs while playing at Shelby. This was a few years ago so I am not lying it has been going on for years. They’re just mad because we’re making fun of them and we do have a lot of things going on at Crest that benefits young football players now.

1. Not true. Heard straight from the horseshoe club mouth.

3. No lies detected.....7 'ships in the last 10 years....na, not worried.

Stites mom taught at Shelby for 20+ years up until just a couple years ago, thus the reason he went to Shelby as did his brother, Will. Was he not supposed to go to the school his mom was teaching at? Aunt taught at Springmore thus her boys went to Crest and were really good players for the Chargers.

I do hope Crest is successful this next season....for the sake of my kids that go to school there. My wife got to experience the '94 and '96 ships while at Crest, I got to play in and experience the '97 and '98 runs while I was at Shelby, my brother played in and experienced the '03 title run while he was at Shelby, my dad played in and experienced the '72 undefeated team while he was at Shelby. Whether a player or in the student body, those runs are memories that last a lifetime and so much fun. I'll probably be at more Crest than Shelby regular season games again this season so I wouldn't mind being entertained.

Stites mom taught at Shelby for 20+ years up until just a couple years ago, thus the reason he went to Shelby as did his brother, Will. Was he not supposed to go to the school his mom was teaching at? Aunt taught at Springmore thus her boys went to Crest and were really good players for the Chargers.

I do hope Crest is successful this next season....for the sake of my kids that go to school there. My wife got to experience the '94 and '96 ships while at Crest, I got to play in and experience the '97 and '98 runs while I was at Shelby, my brother played in and experienced the '03 title run while he was at Shelby, my dad played in and experienced the '72 undefeated team while he was at Shelby. Whether a player or in the student body, those runs are memories that last a lifetime and so much fun. I'll probably be at more Crest than Shelby regular season games again this season so I wouldn't mind being entertained.
You will definitely have an experience there... If they are behind in a game you will hear more cussing, and screaming at Billy Jack Jim Bob than you have ever heard in your life. Between cussing him and the refs you will feel like you need to wash your own mouth out with soap... The Crest fans do that for differing reasons

1. To make amends for all the cussing
2. To wash the mad-dog 2020 from their breath so they can safely enter the gates
3. To also wash the taste of their copenhagen out before kissing their wife that chews beechnut tobacco

Be careful down there they'll end up shirtless, shoeless and slobbering all over the place within seconds after kickoff

1. People make crap up.

2. They wouldn’t have left if they didn’t want to leave.

3. Hope you enjoy yourself. Especially when we’re putting cleats up Shelby’s rectum.

For real though. We’re no where as bad as we or SL makes us out to be. I do admire a fan like yourself supporting your kids no matter how tough it has to be on you doing it at Crest. That’s honorable

You will definitely have an experience there... If they are behind in a game you will hear more cussing, and screaming at Billy Jack Jim Bob than you have ever heard in your life. Between cussing him and the refs you will feel like you need to wash your own mouth out with soap... The Crest fans do that for differing reasons

2. To wash the mad-dog 2020 from their breath so they can safely enter the gates
3. To also wash the taste of their copenhagen out before kissing their wife that chews beechnut tobacco

Be careful down there they'll end up shirtless, shoeless and slobbering all over the place within seconds after kickoff
My wife and I were sitting at the first South Point game last year. Fan on the back row got upset with the ref. Immediately starts screaming that he hopes the refs car doesn't start after the game. First time I had heard that one. Pretty funny. But you're right....it's zero to 100 with those Crest fans. I just sit there and laugh. They are just as entertaining as the game itself.

Lol. Last game I went to over there a lady ran out on the field attacking the coaches. Always get your moneys worth with those fans.

1. People make crap up.

2. They wouldn’t have left if they didn’t want to leave.

3. Hope you enjoy yourself. Especially when we’re putting cleats up Shelby’s rectum.

For real though. We’re no where as bad as we or SL makes us out to be. I do admire a fan like yourself supporting your kids no matter how tough it has to be on you doing it at Crest. That’s honorable
1. This I know was legit. 100%. The Cleveland County AD had to get involved.

2. Kids have no loyalty these days. It's sad. I could have never played for Crest just like you could have never played for Shelby. Now, there seems to be no lines drawn with these kids. Jump ship without thinking twice about it.

3. I enjoyed last year. Probably went to 5 or so Crest games. I am just not going to watch Shelby play an elementary school team. There is nothing fun about that. But watching the Crest fans get upset....that is fun as hell. (And tbh, watching my kids run across the field to the scoreboard.....whilst I wish it was them doing it for a Shelby win...that's a memory I'll never forget!)

Fan on the back row got upset with the ref. Immediately starts screaming that he hopes the refs car doesn't start after the game.
That was me 😂😂😂😂😂. I hate refs at SP 😂😂

That’s one of my best ones. I got a lot of good ones. You should come up there. I swear this. You’ll have the best time you will ever have with Crest fans at a football game.

I guess any fans is better than no fans. 😆 big stadium and empty seats at the den.

woah, nobody mentioned this in the board. When was this? AFter the game? Why did she do that? Whos mother was it?
Pretty sure it was Big Red last season but one of the Crest fellas can correct me if I am wrong... Coach Beavis i liked to call him cause he looked just like him.. Heck of a defensive minded coach though, Ill give him that....

She just walked up and punched him? Out of the blue?
Walked right up to him after a game and slapped him right in the face.... He was a gentleman about it because he had every right to check her chin epsecially in this modern world where one can self identify. If that were the case then, he could've identified has a street dentist and gave her equal rights........... and lefts...

But he didn't. He didn't last long after that though.

That wasn’t the last game you went to you crazy son of a gun.

That was when Big Red was at the helm. But that lady ran up to him and jacked his jaw. 😂 I’ll never forget it. 😂
Walked right up to him after a game and slapped him right in the face.... He was a gentleman about it because he had every right to check her chin epsecially in this modern world where one can self identify. If that were the case then, he could've identified has a street dentist and gave her equal rights........... and lefts...

I believe it was on the front page of the paper the next day.

😂 I just go by chromosomes now. If you have XY chromosomes you're like me whether you cut your sword off or not. If your dna as XX, you can call yourself a horse for all I care dna says XX, I'm calling you XX, XX plus steroids and hormes, XX with extra hair on your chest, etc.

Anyway... I missed that. Kinda feel bad for him now. Crest fans really are crazy :D

😂 I just go by chromosomes now. If you have XY chromosomes you're like me whether you cut your sword off or not. If your dna as XX, you can call yourself a horse for all I care dna says XX, I'm calling you XX, XX plus steroids and hormes, XX with extra hair on your chest, etc.

Anyway... I missed that. Kinda feel bad for him now. Crest fans really are crazy :D
Nuts man. I've saw a bunch of crazy at Crest games.Home and away.

I guess she had enough of the eastern style coaching
No. It was coach Kirby. He went to Crest. Played for Crest,. Head coach and won 2 rings with the 2003 and 2004 teams. I guess he had his faults like the rest of us. I have no idea what set her off. She just walked onto the field and slapped him. It was sort of sad. He couldn't win no matter how he handled it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT