ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going On At Shelby?

Pettis-The Citidal
Eli Brooks-GWU
Nick Beason GWU
Eli Wesson GWU
Hall -Wake Forest
Green App St
Caleb Borders GWU: Remember the name! He’s going to show up and show out this season.

No need for the pissin’ match. I could keep going, too. Celebrate all the kids in the county, but don’t act like Shelby ain’t repping.

BJ Ramseur-Lenoir Rhyne

It's not about D1 offers. One thing Crest has done a really good job of over the last few years is getting kids a chance to further their education and just maybe having it paid for because of the work in the classroom and on the field.

Last edited:
Caleb Borders GWU: Remember the name! He’s going to show up and show out this season.

No need for the pissin’ match. I could keep going, too. Celebrate all the kids in the county, but don’t act like Shelby ain’t repping.
You are the one who requested said pissing match
Make up your freakin mind

You want to stop now cause you got put in your place regarding kids at next level.
All that matters today is Crest has gained some players from Sink Hole High , deal with it.

You don’t have to like but learn to love it tho.

baby-yoda-popcorn-memes.jpg.webp

Hey man. I meant to say thanks for alerting me to this thread. It’s a five alarm old school NCPREPS fire.

I know you @‘d @ me on purpose. I bringeth forth pain. ( not really pain as much as just constantly grinding the chalkboard). but PAIN nonetheless.

Cat and mouse dog. In my own personal way. I’m a fisherman. Of simple minds. 😂

Last edited:
It's not about D1 offers. One thing Cleveland County has done a really good job of over the last few years is getting kids a chance to further their education and just maybe having it paid for because of the work in the classroom and on the field.

You are the one who requested said pissing match
Make up your freakin mind

You want to stop now cause you got put in your place regarding kids at next level.
All that matters today is Crest has gained some players from Sink Hole High , deal with it.

You don’t have to like but learn to love it tho.
“Put in my place” what the hell are you talking about? I just ran you off an impressive list of Shelby commits. Point being, you have nothing on Shelby when it comes to recruitment, and getting kids to the next level.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
“Put in my place” what the hell are you talking about? I just ran you off an impressive list of Shelby commits. Point being, you have nothing on Shelby when it comes to recruitment, and getting kids to the next level.
Sure we do
No you can go back to your hole now
I ask again , you mad bruh?
Get back to your BF2 pre game speech slobbering and enjoy.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS

Sure we do
No you can go back to your hole now
I ask again , you mad bruh?
Get back to your BF2 pre game speech slobbering and enjoy.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS
Ain’t got nothing on Shelby! Like I said. Get out that close minded, hillbilly mindset that plagued many of you county guys. Bottom line, Shelby puts players in schools, too, due to football and classroom work.

Ain’t got nothing on Shelby! Like I said. Get out that close minded, hillbilly mindset that plagued many of you county guys. Bottom line, Shelby puts players in schools, too, due to football and classroom work.

Hillbilly?? That’s just not true and it’s highly offensive. Reverse that and the thread is closed down. Your under lying tones are hurtful and not very progressive let’s just say that.

…. and what’s you guys fascination with talking about sausages, and pairing men together in these forums. Smh….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifthehorseshoefits
Hillbilly?? That’s just not true and it’s highly offensive. Reverse that and the thread is closed down. Your under lying tones are hurtful and not very progressive let’s just say that.
Same to you guys. Let’s just say that. I wish you had this same energy seeing Shelby perceived as thugs and dumb assess over the years, hence why we so call don’t put kids in college from football and classroom work. That’s not offensive, though.

Same to you guys. Let’s just say that. I wish you had this same energy seeing Shelby perceived as thugs and dumb assess over the years, hence why we so call don’t put kids in college from football and classroom work.

Let me be honest. I was just goofing around with that post I thought you’d know that.

Also, regarding your last point I agree with you. No one should put Shelby’s kids or anyone’s kids down like that. I’m proud of all those kids from both schools that bettered themselves.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Same to you guys. Let’s just say that. I wish you had this same energy seeing Shelby perceived as thugs and dumb assess over the years, hence why we so call don’t put kids in college from football and classroom work. That’s not offensive, though.
We need you to keep this same energy in September pal!

Reactions: Lion Attack
Lion Attack answer me this ,
No one says anything about Mr. Degree getting on the radio post game show every Friday night and spewing how great Shelby is , heck he goes down each player and water boys for an hour every Friday night and then another 45 minutes on how the Shelby middle team is the greatest.
Crest guys get on preps and have some fun excited about the season and we are hillbilly’s
Arrogant , toothless( which maybe factual) , please explain the difference.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS

Lion Attack answer me this ,
No one says anything about Mr. Degree getting on the radio post game show every Friday night and spewing how great Shelby is , heck he goes down each player and water boys for an hour every Friday night and then another 45 minutes on how the Shelby middle team is the greatest.
Crest guys get on preps and have some fun excited about the season and we are hillbilly’s
Arrogant , toothless( which maybe factual) , please explain the difference.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS
I got this: How is it any different than Trey calling in and doing the same thing on said radio show? Its no different two fans that love their schools.. nothing wrong with that is there? That show always has the same group of proud fans that call in... I see nothing wrong with it I think its great....

EDIT: Trey doesnt go into as much detail as Steve, but still basically same thing.... Two proud fans, all it is

And yes yall are hillbillies, hayseeds even, I know I am a hunched over redneck worthless troglodyte too, so there :)

I may have missed it, but where did anybody say anything negative about the Shelby kids? A lot of good kids and families over there. I see Crest folks excited about what's going and it being an attack on Shelby. It's all gonna work itself out. Iron sharpens iron.

Reactions: crestrulz
I got this: How is it any different than Trey calling in and doing the same thing on said radio show? Its no different two fans that love their schools.. nothing wrong with that is there? That show always has the same group of proud fans that call in... I see nothing wrong with it I think its great....

EDIT: Trey doesnt go into as much detail as Steve, but still basically same thing.... Two proud fans, all it is

And yes yall are hillbillies, hayseeds even, I know I am a hunched over redneck worthless troglodyte too, so there :)
Been a while since I heard that name on there.

Been a while since I heard that name on there.
I didnt listen much last season, but always looked forward to him and steve calling in... Just pointing out that there is no difference between Steve doing it and Trey or anyone else, I see it as proud fans talking about their teams....

Thought you had learned your lesson naming people on here Terry.

• Wow
Reactions: Shelby Lion
Rulz

How you gonna call out me and frank when you all up in Choppers grill like you trying to pick out his tooth?

I got your @ right here lol

Go play in the ocean ain’t you on vacation ? Did earl roll up the mudflaps when you left ?
Watch it snuff/dip guy

Thought you had learned your lesson naming people on here Terry.
200w.gif

OMG Sausage you broke the code.... LOL... Dang now Ill have to change my user name and go incognito...

I didnt say anything wrong, just, in my opinion, its no difference in either calling in.... just two proud fans, not dogging either in any way... think highly of both

• Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
200w.gif

OMG Sausage you broke the code.... LOL... Dang now Ill have to change my user name and go incognito...

I didnt say anything wrong, just, in my opinion, its no difference in either calling in.... just two proud fans, not dogging either in any way... think highly of both
The difference is word on the street is one got banned from calling and the other gets in studio visits now.
And both are great dudes. Love their schools.

The difference is word on the street is one got banned from calling and the other gets in studio visits now.
And both are great dudes. Love their schools.
Color me confused????? So you are saying the one I mentioned got banned? If I would have known that I would have never made that comparison above , as all I remember was the two of them were normal callers talking simply Shelby and Crest..... Apologies to the name mentioned above if he were to read it, I had no clue...

Color me confused????? So you are saying the one I mentioned got banned? If I would have known that I would have never made that comparison above , as all I remember was the two of them were normal callers talking simply Shelby and Crest..... Apologies to the name mentioned above if he were to read it, I had no clue...
I know all I heard last season was Degree
I inquired with some contacts and that’s the story I was told.
Real shame , I enjoyed both going at it.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS

It’s also interesting seeing how KM’s former coach got so much praise, despite doing nothing with stack teams. I too have been critical of the coaching, but the dude ain’t nearly as bad as you Crest clowns make him out to be, and I actually loved the guy’s pregame speeches. The Reidsville and WRH pregame speeches were some of the best I ever heard. I hear him articulate things in a fashion kids today can relate to. Damn sure doesn’t make him BF2. Sit your old asses down somewhere, and humble yourselves. What about that corny, “saddle up” being said and posted all the time from your coaches.

Heck Lion we can understand Treyvon whenever they allow him to be on radio. Can’t understand a word degree says.

Heck Lion we can understand Treyvon whenever they allow him to be on radio. Can’t understand a word degree says.
Facts! Don’t listen to post game radio, but hearing Degree on the radio in the past, he reminded me of Porky Pig. They talk with the exact same cadence or whatever, super Shelby guy, though. Not familiar with the other guy. Back then, all I heard was Degree and a guy named Terry, I think his name was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT