ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth Imposes their will on Mt Tabor after Opening Drive TD..23 unanswered Final 23-7

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
This game has turned into a big Forsyth County game since Tabor upset East Forsyth. I will say the weather from Thurs through Sunday is going to be extremely wet and that's s the great equalizer for underdogs.

I Still like West Forsyth whos defense has scored 4 or 5 TD's(INT's), a couple safeties & blocked kicks the past two games. I like the O & D-line size but the speed of the Titans secondary led by McMillan, McMillion & Young who all have Pick 6's in 2 games thanks to the pressure on QB by KJ Henry.

I think Mt Tabor is very confident and they have speed all over the place so this is going to be a great game. QB Patterson has played great. I think their small skilled guys on a wet field get better traction so that should help Tabor.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Getting attacked for saying nice things about Tabor... go figure??? the ignorant...

Anyway, West Forsyth is the only team in the County NOT changing their scheduled game time. Great Article below: Coach Snow known for playing in horrible weather. The famous East Forsyth game in a tropical storm when they had QB Danny O Brien former ACC Rookie of the Year. The only team in the State that played that night. I'll never forget it...

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/pr...cle_34f04576-15e7-527b-846e-702ae657611b.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagles/Trojans13
West loves playing Tabor in the rain. Greatly benefited them a decade ago against OC Warlow and Ryan Taylor.

Game delayed until Monday. They really should have just played on Thursday. Now they have to have 2 games in 4 days.

In other words the game never started Friday night
48 minutes is left to play
Yes at about 6:30 a big string of thunderstorms came through and they delayed till about 8 and then lightening continued it and they called it.

At the game, it is packed! Wearing a green USMC shirt and jeans if anyone wants to meet and greet.

West looking a little funny in the light. Let's see how they perform in the second half. Tabor should honestly have 14 or 21 points right now.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Nope, I'm good. West driving, on Tabor 28 with 1 minute left in 3rd. 3rd and 7, west O needs something, haven't done anything all game so far.

How is the big DE playing? Hope he goes to Clemson. Last year he played a little soft at times but he has all the physical tools.

Honestly? I think he has all the measurables and is really fast. That said, I think his desire is lacking. I see him take a lot of plays off....

3rd and goal from 2, 5:24 left with an injury timeout. Tabor may not have enough time left even with a stop

After false starts on West, pass to Henry scored a TD. Headed out, 24-7 West. Nice 2nd half of play from the Titans

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT